1. Standard memberDarfius
    The Apologist
    Moves
    08 Mar '05 22:43
    Originally posted by frogstomp
    http://www.messiahtruth.com/response.html#false

That's nice, can you read my posts now? I've seen all of that before, and if you present it yourself in another post, I will address it.
  2. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 00:151 edit
    Originally posted by Darfius
    That's nice, can you read my posts now? I've seen all of that before, and if you present it yourself in another post, I will address it.
    Not much into pasting

You still haven't addressed why the IsraELites named their god after the bull god EL. and spent considerable amount of time and effort putting down followers of his wife Asterah and son Baal.
    bte GabriEL means ...man or hero of EL take your pick it's still a bull god.

nor have you addressed how much the writers of the book " borrowed" from Sargon when they were inventing the construct Moses.
  3. Standard memberDarfius
    The Apologist
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 00:18
    Not much into pasting

You still haven't addressed why the IsraELites named their god after the bull god EL. and spent considerable amount of time and effort putting down followers of his wife Asterah and son Baal.
    bte GabriEL means ...man or hero of EL take your pick it's still a bull god.

nor have you address ...[text shortened]... ers of the book " borrowed" from Sargon when they were inventing the construct Moses.
    As I've said numerous times, Moses wrote Genesis after some other people wrote their stuff, but they wrote their stuff after REAL EVENTS. That's my claim. I'm claiming the "bull god" is a distorted version of the REAL God, and they were worshipping someone to make them feel better about themselves rather than the true God.
  4. Standard memberDarfius
    The Apologist
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 00:19
    Can someone please address the point of this thread now?
  5. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 01:02
    Can someone please address the point of this thread now?
    Nobody has read it.
  6. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 01:07
    As I've said numerous times, Moses wrote Genesis after some other people wrote their stuff, but they wrote their stuff after REAL EVENTS. That's my claim. I'm claiming the "bull god" is a distorted version of the REAL God, and they were worshipping someone to make them feel better about themselves rather than the true God.
    so you are claiming that Moses ( the construct) wrote about UNREAL stuff?

The bull god EL predates Moses and Abraham , and you still can't seem to grasp that the IsraELites named their god after him, and then went about the business of slaughtering the followers of his wife and son for not following the father bull god.
    That's the roots of the religion you follow, and no amount of after the fact distortions by religious writers can change that.
  7. Standard memberDarfius
    The Apologist
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 01:16
    Bump
  8. Standard memberDarfius
    The Apologist
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 03:04
    Bump
  9. Standard memberDarfius
    The Apologist
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 04:08
    Bump. I'm off to bed, guys. Night.
  10. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 10:34
    The bull god EL was called the father of the gods by the semetic tribes

Genesis 6:1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, 6:2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

thats te prelude to the incorporation of the Sumerian flood story into the bible.

and then another reference to polytheism
    Genesis 11:7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.
  11. Standard memberDarfius
    The Apologist
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 15:41
    The bull god EL was called the father of the gods by the semetic tribes

Genesis 6:1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, 6:2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

thats te prelude to the ...[text shortened]... o down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.
    You're starting to make me angry. Will you please open another thread for this?

I'm trying to get the skeptics to reply to this, but they refuse to because it's not addressed at skepticsannotatedbible.com.

12. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 16:541 edit
    You're starting to make me angry. Will you please open another thread for this?

I'm trying to get the skeptics to reply to this, but they refuse to because it's not addressed at skepticsannotatedbible.com.

you haven't addressed why Dan was not listed as a writer in the 180 BC
    Greek translation of the Hebrew text.
    After hearing you twist the meaning of words to suit your interpretations of that peyote babblings, the skeptics just won't bother to read large cut and paste jobs.

edit left out a word
  13. Standard memberDarfius
    The Apologist
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 16:56
    you haven't addressed why Dan was listed as a writer in the 180 BC
    Greek translation of the Hebrew text.
    After hearing you twist the meaning of words to suit your interpretations of that peyote babblings, the skeptics just won't bother to read large cut and paste jobs.
    I have no idea what you're talking about. Kindly quit or take this to another thread or I will alert your posts.
  14. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 17:06
    I have no idea what you're talking about. Kindly quit or take this to another thread or I will alert your posts.
    That's the way Darfius use censorship because you can't answer the
    questions.

Alert my posts if you feel you must. won't be the first time that religious zealots attempted to silence the truth.
  15. Standard memberDarfius
    The Apologist
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 17:11
    That's the way Darfius use censorship because you can't answer the
    questions.

Alert my posts if you feel you must. won't be the first time that religious zealots attempted to silence the truth.
    How am I silencing anything? MAKE ANOTHER THREAD AND I WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS. THIS THREAD IS FOR MY QUESTIONS.

You know, the ones YOU and YOURS can't answer. Kindly open another thread. Your next post in here that doesn't answer my questions will be alerted.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree