1. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 17:44
    Originally posted by Darfius
    How am I silencing anything? MAKE ANOTHER THREAD AND I WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS. THIS THREAD IS FOR [b]MY QUESTIONS.

You know, the ones YOU and YOURS can't answer. Kindly open another thread. Your next post in here that doesn't answer my questions will be alerted.[/b]
    I have answered your basic premise.
    You read hallucinatory babblings from the book of the bull god and then apply your own meanings to words to interpret them to suit your fancy.
    so there ! Darfius thats Directly addressing your thread,, adhering to the topic of a thread is something you have never done.
  2. Standard memberDarfius
    The Apologist
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 17:58
    Since no one has addressed Daniel seeing the future, I will assume everyone is now a Christian.
  3. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 18:04
    Since no one has addressed Daniel seeing the future, I will assume everyone is now a Christian.
    Nobody has answered your question because nobody is masochistic enough to read all that rubbish you posted.
  4. Standard memberDarfius
    The Apologist
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 18:05
    Originally posted by rwingett
    Nobody has answered your question because nobody is masochistic enough to read all that rubbish you posted.
    Yes, because reading something that could possibly determine your eternal future is simply too much to ask. You have no basis for not reading it. In fact, you probably have, but have no answer.
  5. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 18:08
    simply because he didn't see anything but hallucinations, if at all, and you guys make up interpretations to fit.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree