Another Reckoning .....

Another Reckoning .....

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
03 Oct 05
1 edit

Originally posted by ivanhoe
If you do not wish to waste your time reading the article from a serious scholar trying to find out the truth, because you apparently have made up your mind about this issue, then this is all right by me, but don't go asking me to summarise an article you already have categorised as "propaganda" without checking out the content and the facts it presents.
The reason is not that I have made up my mind on the issue. I have never even contemplated the issue. The reason is that I do not trust the source.

Provide a link to that article on a site that does not have a blatant conservative Catholic agenda and I will reconsider reading it.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
03 Oct 05
1 edit

Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
The reason is not that I have made up my mind on the issue. I have never even contemplated the issue. The reason is that I do not trust the source.

Provide a link to that article on a site that does not have a blatant conservative Catholic agenda and I will reconsider reading it.
Google on "Goldhagen v. Pius XII RONALD J. RYCHLAK "

..... and pick the site of your choice.