1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    31 May '13 00:17
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    Would it not occur to you that such a relationship is unnatural?

Just askin'.......live and let live and all that but having said that.....

I would prefer a pretty brunette about five feet three
    slim and athletic with an ass you could spank all night long. 😛😛😲😲
    you... you... you hairist!!

I'm 5'3", but I'm blonde.
  2. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    31 May '13 00:24
    Originally posted by Suzianne

not sure responding to misogynistic posts in this way supports your general image as strong christian feminist very well. i disagree with a lot of your posts but i never had you down as the sort who would respond with a barbie like physical description. does this not lead women being objectified??
  3. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    31 May '13 00:41

Hairist???

That's new one on me. Hairist, lol.

I didn't know you cared ha ha ha. OMG! Hairist?
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    31 May '13 03:06
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    get a t shirt printed if you care that much.
    At least they are not conservative and hunted down by the IRS. I would switch places with them if I could.
  5. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    31 May '13 03:14
    Originally posted by whodey
    At least they are not conservative and hunted down by the IRS. I would switch places with them if I could.
    Pitching, or catching?
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    31 May '13 03:17
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    Pitching, or catching?
    Either. Anything beats the IRS.
  7. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    31 May '13 03:25
    Originally posted by whodey
    Either. Anything beats the IRS.
    I know a gay guy that works at the IRS. I can give you his number if you'd like.
  8. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    31 May '13 04:50
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    God, who by the way, invented life, should know if homosexuality is right or wrong, and the bible says it is wrong. He created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.[/b]
    It is curious (or maybe not) that many people who are vehemently against same-sex marriage experience a "change" in attitudes when they see it negatively affect someone they are close to. It is also curious(or maybe not) that religionists keep quoting their justifications from a book which condones stoning and slavery. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    31 May '13 06:08
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    I heard a joke that went like this,

2 guys having a conversation about gays.
    1 says to the other, did you know that hundreds
    of years ago you could be killed for being gay?
    100 years ago you could be put in prison.
    50 years ago the penalty was a fine for lewd conduct.
    20 years ago it was decriminalized and now it's tolerated.
    Today they allo ...[text shortened]... g the first guy asks?

The second guy says, I'm outa here, before they make it compulsory.
    Not even a little bit funny.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    31 May '13 06:18
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    If gaining tax breaks is all this is about, then there are other ways to get tax breaks with desecrating the sanctity of marriage between a man and woman.

The instructor
    That is sanctimonious BS. Before the church got involved in marriage, people just announced they are going to live together from now on and if you don't like it, tough shyte.

Now its all In front of God BS. The problem is with people like you who want to control every aspect of every one ELSE's lives regardless of how the culture has changed, and if you haven't noticed, and I am sure you haven't, the culture has changed significantly in the past 10 years. We are entering an era where civil rights are coming to the fro in all its aspects, starting 50 odd years ago with all that crap in Alabama and governors keeping the doors of a school closed because African Americans dared to want to go to a school as good as the ones whites went to. We went through all that crap and now it is bloody illegal for ANY state to pull that kind of thing. So civil rights go deeper than that, now including rights for gays. Rights for women, for instance equal pay for equal jobs, ramp access for those with disabilities and a lot more in the way of civil rights.

If it was up to you, Blacks would be banned from daring to go to the same school as whites, women would be barefoot and pregnant, cripples would just have to be able to climb stairs the best way they can, elderly can take care of their own dam selves, the poor can eat out of garbage cans.

That is YOUR mental set so its no wonder you would complain about gay rights you sanctimonious sack of shyte.
  11. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    31 May '13 07:56
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    If gaining tax breaks is all this is about, then there are other ways to get tax breaks with desecrating the sanctity of marriage between a man and woman.

The instructor
    it is a bloody civil marriage. invented by governments to make it easy to give incentives to couples to get busy and provide population growth. it has nothing to do with your religious marriage, whatever flavor of christian you are, nor does it have anything in common with jw's or jewish or muslim or satanist and scientologist marriage. get it through your skull: you get married twice, for different reasons. religious married doesn't make you civil married, and in fact, some ministers even refuse to marry a couple that hasn't went through the system yet.

gays don't want your religious marriage. gays don't want to belong to a religion that says they will burn in hell for who they are. they want the same bloody benefits that you get, the benefits that the state asociate with marriage. like inheritance laws, being able to visit someone in hospital, getting citizenship through marriage, and so on.

you refuse those rights even though it doesn't bloody concern you. you deny them the right to be happy. countless of people enter loveless marriage just to get the benefits. yet you don't scream about them breaking the sanctity of marriage. countless people get divorced, yet you don't scream about them breaking the sanctity of marriage. countless husbands beat their wives, countless wives beat their husbands, countless spouses cheat on their significant others, countless marry for money, yet you don't scream about the sanctity of marriage. but when two penises want to get married, and promise to not do all the above things, that upsets you.
  12. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    31 May '13 07:57

nothing is eternal in this world, not even hair color. true love finds a way.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    31 May '13 07:57

That explains your hair-brained ideas. 😀

The Instructor
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    31 May '13 08:00
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    That is sanctimonious BS. Before the church got involved in marriage, people just announced they are going to live together from now on and if you don't like it, tough shyte.

Now its all In front of God BS. The problem is with people like you who want to control every aspect of every one ELSE's lives regardless of how the culture has changed, and if you ...[text shortened]... al set so its no wonder you would complain about gay rights you sanctimonious sack of shyte.
    Don't you ever get tired of spewing out so much hate?

The Instructor
  15. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    31 May '13 11:20
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    Exactly, unless they can change the mind of God. Homosexuality may be fine in some people's minds. But they have no clue on what is right or wrong.
    God, who by the way, invented life, should know if homosexuality is right or wrong, and the bible says it is wrong. He created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.
    it's christmas' eve, not christmas' steve.
    -a confused homophobe.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree