1. Standard memberRemora91
    btch plz.
    Joined
    12 Apr '04
    Moves
    3519
    20 May '06 18:08
    Just wondering, is the Church against this as well? 😕

    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9145415/
  2. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    Just another day
    tinyurl.com/y8wgt7a5
    Joined
    23 Aug '04
    Moves
    24791
    20 May '06 18:15
    That thing rocks. Any woman who used once should expect to get beaten senseless by her rapist if she managed to live though. If she's willing to risk that (which she should be; I mean there's AIDS out there!) then my Tyrolian hat's off to her.
  3. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Joined
    11 Sep '04
    Moves
    7707
    20 May '06 20:27
    Originally posted by Remora91
    Just wondering, is the Church against this as well? 😕

    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9145415/
    Have all the nuns wear em?
  4. North Carolina
    Joined
    04 Oct '05
    Moves
    1332
    22 May '06 21:42
    Oh my dear Allah.
  5. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    55272
    22 May '06 21:46
    Originally posted by Remora91
    Just wondering, is the Church against this as well? 😕

    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9145415/
    I'm utterly speachless.
  6. Standard memberRemora91
    btch plz.
    Joined
    12 Apr '04
    Moves
    3519
    23 May '06 01:45
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    I'm utterly speachless.
    There goes your sex life, huh?
  7. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    Just another day
    tinyurl.com/y8wgt7a5
    Joined
    23 Aug '04
    Moves
    24791
    23 May '06 01:48
    I wonder how this device will fit into the S&M world.
  8. Standard memberroyalchicken
    CHAOS GHOST!!!
    Elsewhere
    Joined
    29 Nov '02
    Moves
    17317
    23 May '06 01:57
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    I wonder how this device will fit into the S&M world.
    Snugly.
  9. Meddling with things
    Joined
    04 Aug '04
    Moves
    58590
    23 May '06 07:19
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    That thing rocks. Any woman who used once should expect to get beaten senseless by her rapist if she managed to live though. If she's willing to risk that (which she should be; I mean there's AIDS out there!) then my Tyrolian hat's off to her.
    You appear to be condoning violence against women.
  10. Joined
    24 Mar '06
    Moves
    2083
    23 May '06 11:29
    My only fear with this product is if the lady would be in a gang rape situation.
    The article clearly states the item would have to be surgically removed.
    As a man I could not imagine any one man strong enough to fight a lady after this item has been trapped on him.
    However should there be an assistant with the man the lady would have to fear seriously what the mans friend will do at the plea of the one who just got his d**k trapped.
    For a one on one rape encounter I would highly recommend this item.
  11. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    31382
    23 May '06 11:34
    Originally posted by chronicman
    My only fear with this product is if the lady would be in a gang rape situation.
    The article clearly states the item would have to be surgically removed.
    As a man I could not imagine any one man strong enough to fight a lady after this item has been trapped on him.
    However should there be an assistant with the man the lady would have to fear serious ...[text shortened]... just got his d**k trapped.
    For a one on one rape encounter I would highly recommend this item.
    What? Like you get to choose before the event whether you should wear it or not based on how many people you might be raped by?
  12. Joined
    24 Mar '06
    Moves
    2083
    23 May '06 11:39
    Originally posted by Starrman
    What? Like you get to choose before the event whether you should wear it or not based on how many people you might be raped by?
    I hope you don't really think that’s what I was saying.
    (you made me laugh)

    This is the first item type of its kind. I am sure some work needs to be done but it’s a step in the right direction.
    Maybe the next generation of rape defense will have a tiny little motor and allow the user to activate it at will hmmmmm...
  13. Moving on...
    Joined
    18 Nov '03
    Moves
    44943
    23 May '06 11:44
    Originally posted by chronicman
    I hope you don't really think that’s what I was saying.
    (you made me laugh)

    This is the first item type of its kind. I am sure some work needs to be done but it’s a step in the right direction.
    Maybe the next generation of rape defense will have a tiny little motor and allow the user to activate it at will hmmmmm...
    haha...now that sounds funny. Seriously I think it could just be a very good deterrent. A rapist wouldn't know who was and who wasn't wearing one so it would be a 50/50 chance whether they were going to get their penis chomped.
  14. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Joined
    14 Jun '02
    Moves
    17381
    23 May '06 19:21
    How long before an anti-anti-rape condom (e.g., a stainless steel penis sheath)? Where will this arms race end, with the mutually assured destruction of genetalia?
  15. Donationbelgianfreak
    stitching you up
    Joined
    08 Apr '02
    Moves
    6943
    23 May '06 19:34
    great idea... until your girlfriend forgets she's wearing one... how about when rapists start shoving sticks in women to check for traps before raping them... and what do you think the potential rapist will do after having his manhood mangled? say thank you or beat the woman to a pulp, quite possibly chosing to mangle her genitals in revenge?

    nope, sound like a daft idea to me
Back to Top