1. DonationLuck
    TEA PARTY MEMBER
    St Maarten, Neth Ant
    Joined
    21 Jun '02
    Moves
    1024673
    04 Nov '08 02:28
    Watch out for the RATS, democRATS!

    Harri / Luck

    God Bless America
  2. Cape Town
    Joined
    14 Apr '05
    Moves
    52945
    04 Nov '08 04:55
    Originally posted by Luck
    Watch out for the RATS, democRATS!

    Harri / Luck

    God Bless America
    Its very unChristian of you to insult Obama even if you are voting for the other guy.
  3. Illinois
    Joined
    20 Mar '07
    Moves
    6266
    04 Nov '08 05:44
    Originally posted by Luck
    Watch out for the RATS, democRATS!

    Harri / Luck

    God Bless America
    People thought Reagan was the Antichrist, too.

    "Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six (666)" (Revelation 13:18).

    Ronald = 6 letters
    Wilson = 6 letters
    Reagan = 6 letters

    😴
  4. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Joined
    08 Mar '04
    Moves
    615544
    04 Nov '08 06:42
    Originally posted by Luck
    Watch out for the RATS, democRATS!

    Harri / Luck

    God Bless America
    And I thought we were friends.
  5. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Joined
    09 Sep '01
    Moves
    26187
    04 Nov '08 10:26
    Originally posted by Luck
    Watch out for the RATS, democRATS!

    Harri / Luck

    God Bless America
    Why would god bless America? Do you suppose god is a fan of nationalism? Do you mean in addition to other countries, or in exclusion from other countries?
  6. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Joined
    02 Aug '04
    Moves
    8702
    04 Nov '08 10:55
    Originally posted by rwingett
    Why would god bless America? Do you suppose god is a fan of nationalism? Do you mean in addition to other countries, or in exclusion from other countries?
    It sneezed.
  7. England
    Joined
    15 Nov '03
    Moves
    33497
    04 Nov '08 13:38
    Originally posted by epiphinehas
    People thought Reagan was the Antichrist, too.

    "Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six (666)" (Revelation 13:18).

    Ronald = 6 letters
    Wilson = 6 letters
    Reagan = 6 letters

    😴
    its a human number thats true, but the way things have went for obama i think he maybe. tho some say he is a christian, ive also read he is not. the J W brigade are allways saying the end of times are here, this time they may be right
  8. Cape Town
    Joined
    14 Apr '05
    Moves
    52945
    04 Nov '08 14:30
    Originally posted by stoker
    its a human number thats true, but the way things have went for obama i think he maybe. tho some say he is a christian, ive also read he is not. the J W brigade are allways saying the end of times are here, this time they may be right
    Where did you read that Obama is not Christian? Did you read that he was a self professed non-Christian or that other Christians feel he does not live up to their standards? That wouldn't surprise me as many Christians consider at least one other group of people that call themselves Christian to be non-Christian.

    If you heard a rumor that he was Muslim, then you can be sure that it is false. A Muslim can never deny being Muslim (or claim to be Christian) without essentially ejecting themselves from the religion in the process, and Obama has most definitely claimed to be Christian.
  9. England
    Joined
    15 Nov '03
    Moves
    33497
    05 Nov '08 11:24
    i read it when he was V clinton a long time ago now, think it stated he was athiest, not sure were it was tho, but if you say he christian,
  10. Cape Town
    Joined
    14 Apr '05
    Moves
    52945
    05 Nov '08 12:13
    Originally posted by stoker
    i read it when he was V clinton a long time ago now, think it stated he was athiest, not sure were it was tho, but if you say he christian,
    He claims to be Christian. It has been said that being non-Christian is a bigger barrier than race when it comes the the US presidency. If Obama wasn't Christian it wouldn't be something you read once but cant quite remember where, it would be front page news.
  11. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Joined
    12 Jun '08
    Moves
    14516
    05 Nov '08 14:04
    Originally posted by Luck
    Watch out for the RATS, democRATS!

    Harri / Luck

    God Bless America
    You radiate love, sagasity and progressiveness. You could really have a fine time enjoying some sixpacks with Joe the Plummer.
    Good night and good luck
  12. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    12622
    06 Nov '08 16:27
    They told me that Barrack Obama's middle name was Hussien, so he could not be trusted. That is after all the name of an enemy of the US.

    I can't see how then anyone could vote for George Washington as president of the US. His first name was George. You know, like King George?

    Surely he must have been the wrong person to be the first US president.
  13. Joined
    13 Jul '06
    Moves
    4229
    06 Nov '08 18:41
    Originally posted by epiphinehas
    People thought Reagan was the Antichrist, too.

    "Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six (666)" (Revelation 13:18).

    Ronald = 6 letters
    Wilson = 6 letters
    Reagan = 6 letters

    😴
    I've heard lots of people call him Nobama... let's take a closer look at his name
    Barack - 6
    Hussei - 6
    Nobama - 6

    😲 He's the beast in covert!!
  14. England
    Joined
    15 Nov '03
    Moves
    33497
    07 Nov '08 13:35
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    He claims to be Christian. It has been said that being non-Christian is a bigger barrier than race when it comes the the US presidency. If Obama wasn't Christian it wouldn't be something you read once but cant quite remember where, it would be front page news.
    ok so what is he?? R.C, J.W,
  15. Cape Town
    Joined
    14 Apr '05
    Moves
    52945
    07 Nov '08 14:30
    Originally posted by stoker
    ok so what is he?? R.C, J.W,
    As far as I can tell he is Trinity United Church of Christ. His pastor was Jeremiah Wright until recently when politics got in the way.
Back to Top