1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 May '11 14:25
    I just did the whole thing and wondered who else here has.
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    21 May '11 21:31
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I just did the whole thing and wondered who else here has.
    What the hell is "Tres Dias"?
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 May '11 03:23
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    What the hell is "Tres Dias"?
    Guess not🙂
    It's a 'religious retreat'. Started out in the Spanish Catholic church, some diocese or other noticing the cong were mostly women, so the priest started this deal to inveigle the men of the town to attend church, get involved and so forth.

I guess it didn't work on me.
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    23 May '11 21:14
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Guess not🙂
    It's a 'religious retreat'. Started out in the Spanish Catholic church, some diocese or other noticing the cong were mostly women, so the priest started this deal to inveigle the men of the town to attend church, get involved and so forth.

I guess it didn't work on me.
    After I asked that question my girlie actually went and googled it for about an hour. Still I thought it would be good to ask someone who actually went.
    From what she googled it sounds as if something like that could be quite a good thing for many christians.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 May '11 17:51
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    After I asked that question my girlie actually went and googled it for about an hour. Still I thought it would be good to ask someone who actually went.
    From what she googled it sounds as if something like that could be quite a good thing for many christians.
    It is an extremely intense religious weekend. It should give you a full semester of credit if it were some seminary or other. 16 hour days with all the christian teaching you can handle. The thing I can't handle is the implied commitment with the Tres Dias community, which you would be a lifelong member, getting you to do these functions time after time, giving talks or in my case, as a musician, being a member of the ad hoc band which forms each time, since there is a lot of music involved. Or both.
    I can't commit to such myself.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree