Are Muslims going to hell?

Are Muslims going to hell?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
26 Apr 13

Do Christians think everyone but Christians will go to hell? For instance, Hindu's, Buddhists, Jaynes, Scientologists, and Muslims, all destined for hell?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
26 Apr 13

Originally posted by sonhouse
Do Christians think everyone but Christians will go to hell? For instance, Hindu's, Buddhists, Jaynes, Scientologists, and Muslims, all destined for hell?
Where else is there for them to go?

Moves
26 Apr 13

Jaynes?

Vera Jayne Palmer dropped her first name, changed her last name, and went to Hollywood.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
26 Apr 13
1 edit

I suppose it depends upon whether or not their names will be recorded in the book of life at the last judgment.

"And if anyone was not found written in the book of life, he was cast into the lake of fire." (Revelation 20:15)

I do not know all the ways in which a person's name may be written in the book of life.

When Jesus was asked directly by His disciples how many would be saved, He tended to not directly answer the question. Rather He exhorted the disciples to themselves seek to enter into His kingdom.

"And some said to Him, Lord, are there only a few who are being saved?

And He said to them, Struggle to enter through the narrow door, because many, I tell you, will seek to enter, yet will not be able." (Luke 13:23,24)

Jesus did not tickle our curiosity with statistics at all. He exhorts the questioner to enter in the narrow door of doing the will of God. That's what we need to know.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
26 Apr 13

Originally posted by sonship
I suppose it depends upon whether or not their names will be recorded in the book of life at the last judgment.

[b]"And if anyone was not found written in the book of life, he was cast into the lake of fire." (Revelation 20:15)

I do not know all the ways in which a person's name may be written in the book of life.

When Jesus was asked direct ...[text shortened]... the question. Rather He exhorted the disciples to themselves seek to enter into His kingdom.[/b]
So just as I thought. You think your god only wants sycophants to worship it forever and ever and if you don't agree with that..... What a bore.

w

Moves
26 Apr 13

Yea, they get to hell expecting 70 virgins but end up with 70 middle aged nags. The kicker is that they have no access to guns or explosives. A true hell indeed.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
26 Apr 13

So just as I thought. You think your god only wants sycophants to worship it forever and ever and if you don't agree with that..... What a bore.

That is because you are projecting your own lusts upon God assuming the worst in you is probably what God is about.

Many athiests are like this. They look at themselves and cannot believe a God is possible for they know how corrupted a fallen human being can be.

Moves
26 Apr 13

That is because you are projecting your own lusts upon God assuming the worst in you is probably what God is about.

Many athiests are like this. They look at themselves and cannot believe a God is possible for they know how corrupted a fallen human being can be.
are atheist more corrupted than christians? could you provide evidence?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
26 Apr 13
1 edit

Originally posted by stellspalfie
The subject of atheism kind of puts me to sleep.
I think it gets way too much attention then it should.

Maybe someone else will answer you on that.

It is clear that to come forward to God you must believe that God is.

Moves
26 Apr 13

The subject of atheism kind of puts me to sleep.
I think it gets way too much attention then it should.

Maybe someone else will answer you on that.

It is clear that to come forward to God you must believe that God is.
if you must believe that god is regardless of anything else then you are the worst person to say if god exists or not.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
26 Apr 13

if you must believe that god is regardless of anything else then you are the worst person to say if god exists or not.

I don't understand you comment.

But to come forward to God you must believe that God is.
And that is not hard.

You have to exercise a part of your being that you are not use to exercising. That is a praying organ - your spirit.

You cannot touch God directly with your mind. You have to exercise something deeper in you called your human spirit in prayer.

Many people when they hear this jump to the conclusion that the human mind is useless. But I did not say the human mind is useless by any means. I said that the mind cannot touch God directly. To contact God you have to exercise something deeper in you which is exercised by prayer.

And this is like a salmon swimming against the current - upstream.

You have to exercise your praying spirit to touch God directly.
And you must use the blood of Christ to remove the obstacles of your guilty sins.

He forgives them and forgets them. You agree with God and He looks upon you as Christ as someone who has never sinned at all.

God wants followship and you should not tolerate that you do not have communion with the heavenly Father. It is abnormal and it renders you an incomplete human being.

You should not settle for this abnormal condition of not having close enjoyment of God.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
26 Apr 13
1 edit

I believe that only saved people will go to heaven. Only people going to heaven MUST have their names in the book of life.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
26 Apr 13

there all the same. ALL have sinned. Christians are just forgiven.

Moves
26 Apr 13

Originally posted by RBHILL
there all the same. ALL have sinned. Christians are just forgiven.
i dont agree, but i can accept your comment.

Moves
26 Apr 13

But to come forward to God you must believe that God is.
And that is not hard.

You have to exercise a part of your being that you are not use to exercising. That is a praying ...[text shortened]... ng.

You should not settle for this abnormal condition of not having close enjoyment of God.

ill try again - if the first step to god is to accept got. then you are making a decision that negate all reason. put that line of thinking into any other scenario and you see why.

if the first step to santa is to believe in santa then even as adults we would still believe in santa even though no presents arrive from him on christmas day.

the person who's first step is to to belive in santa is the worst person to say if santa exists or not.