1. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    03 Nov '17 16:00
    YouTube

Short video, where hannity fox clarifies the issue. Atheists shouldn't watch.
  2. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    03 Nov '17 16:451 edit
    I love Silverman's jovial smile in that video. He knows exactly how much smarter and more logical he is compared to Hannity and the Fox viewer. This is playtime for people like Silverman.

Edit: am atheist, watched video anyway.
  3. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    03 Nov '17 18:28
    Originally posted by @apathist
    [youtube]WA7g9SngRag[/youtube]

Two good old boys playing the circuit.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Nov '17 19:492 edits

Who is "hannity fox"?

Not exactly the best example of Christianity.

Like Trump and his "2 Corinthians", he probably never heard of Matthew, either.
  5. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    03 Nov '17 19:58
    Hannity's rudeness is only surpassed by his stupidity.
    How on Earth did he get a job in the media?
    (Oh wait ... that was Fox wasn't it?)
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Nov '17 12:10
    Originally posted by @wolfgang59
    Hannity's rudeness is only surpassed by his stupidity.
    How on Earth did he get a job in the media?
    (Oh wait ... that was Fox wasn't it?)
    Hannity is a world class assshole. He SAYS he doesn't care what the dude thinks but then goes on to diss the entire atheist agenda, 'so all life on Earth, all the molecules came from NOTHING' is his mantra? And that is not an attack on atheism? Come on, give me a break.

Han is a hypocrite as well as being stupid.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Nov '17 13:39
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    Hannity is a world class assshole. He SAYS he doesn't care what the dude thinks but then goes on to diss the entire atheist agenda, 'so all life on Earth, all the molecules came from NOTHING' is his mantra? And that is not an attack on atheism? Come on, give me a break.
    Religions are the biggest scam in human history.
    Han is a hypocrite as well as being stupid.
  8. SubscriberPianoman1
    Nil desperandum
    Seedy piano bar
    Moves
    17 Nov '17 17:04

Totally reinforces my atheism. Hannity (?) is rude, obnoxious and predictably stupid for Christian soldier.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Nov '17 17:57
    Originally posted by @pianoman1
    Totally reinforces my atheism. Hannity (?) is rude, obnoxious and predictably stupid for Christian soldier.
    Oh, you noticed🙂
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Nov '17 10:39
    Originally posted by @pianoman1
    The kind of "Christianity" Hannity subscribes to and the life-altering Christianity I follow compare like apples and oranges. I suspect that Hannity's "Christianity" only exists for the express purpose of enabling him to claim that he is a Christian. The messages of Christianity and Republicanism could not be more different. He clearly follows Mammon, not God, and certainly not His Son, the Christ.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Nov '17 11:16
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    The kind of "Christianity" Hannity subscribes to and the life-altering Christianity I follow compare like apples and oranges. I suspect that Hannity's "Christianity" only exists for the express purpose of enabling him to claim that he is a Christian. The messages of Christianity and Republicanism could not be more different. He clearly follows Mammon, not God, and certainly not His Son, the Christ.
    According to Once Saved Always Saved Christians like sonship, if Hannity believes Christ is his "saviour", then he is irrevocably "saved" regardless of whether or not he is a nasty guy or how much he "sins".
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Nov '17 13:33
    Originally posted by @fmf
    According to Once Saved Always Saved Christians like sonship, if Hannity believes Christ is his "saviour", then he is irrevocably "saved" regardless of whether or not he is a nasty guy or how much he "sins".
    Ah, link me up with Sean Hannity and get Suzziane to disagree with me.
    Try that.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Nov '17 09:542 edits
    Originally posted by @fmf
    I doubt Hannity even believes it. Even if he did, repentance is part of the package.

A man cannot serve two masters, for he will love the one and hate the other.

Clearly, Hannity loves money more than God. And especially more than his fellow man.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Nov '17 09:57
    Originally posted by @sonship
    Ah, link me up with Sean Hannity and get Suzziane to disagree with me.
    Try that.
    I've been onto his "divide and conquer" strategy for some time. He can go pound sand, because I don't play that game.
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Nov '17 10:081 edit
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    I doubt Hannity even believes it. Even if he did, repentance is part of the package.

A man cannot serve two masters, for he will love the one and hate the other.

Clearly, Hannity loves money more than God. And especially more than his fellow man.
    My guess is Hannity uses Christianity as a ruse to get money like the mega pastors you see on TV. He is the Rush Limberger of religion.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree