1. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    13 Oct '12 03:46
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Your freedom to spell correctly on this forum has been hijacked.
    But back to the topic at hand. I am of the opinion that your own education must have been hijacked by someone. Do you blame atheists for that too?
    Probably homeschooled. Anyone that brainwashed must have been. Couldn't have been exposed to any real ideas...
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 Oct '12 07:401 edit
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    He didn't once say the word 'Christian', and the 'western values' he talks about came about in spite of Christianity, not because of it.
    Bill Maher is one of the most repulsive comedians on television. I haven't watched his show for about a year now because of all his asinine comments and silly looking grin. I just happen to come across this on Youtube.
  3. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    14 Oct '12 04:10
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Bill Maher is one of the most repulsive comedians on television. I haven't watched his show for about a year now because of all his asinine comments and silly looking grin. I just happen to come across this on Youtube.
    Heh, I'll keep that in mind next time there's a thread full of youtube links.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree