1. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    09 Dec '05 00:00
    I suggested a chess match of spiritual warfare, but only the righteous one showed up. That is all I will say. The only shot apparently fired was a private message to me that I was not a Christian.
  2. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    09 Dec '05 00:092 edits
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    I suggested a chess match of spiritual warfare, but only the righteous one showed up. That is all I will say. The only shot apparently fired was a private message to me that I was not a Christian.
    Private messages are for girls.

[wry grin]
  3. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    09 Dec '05 00:32
    never got the invite
  4. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    09 Dec '05 00:501 edit
    .... you are ? 😲 ...... 😀
  5. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    09 Dec '05 00:52
    Originally posted by ivanhoe
    .... you are ? 😲 ...... 😀
    Of course he is. Unlike you, Reverend Kirksey has been called and ordained by God.
  6. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    09 Dec '05 01:04
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    Of course he is. Unlike you, Reverend Kirksey has been called and ordained by God.
    ... You think so, Doctor ..... 😲
  7. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    09 Dec '05 01:15
    ... You think so, Doctor ..... 😲
    Do you deny that Reverend Kirksey has been called and ordained by God?
  8. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    09 Dec '05 01:34
    Do you deny that Reverend Kirksey has been called and ordained by God?
    Do you ?
  9. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    09 Dec '05 01:36
    Do you ?
    No. He is one of the most Christlike figures in this forum. It doesn't surprise me one bit that God has chosen him.
  10. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    09 Dec '05 01:39
    No. He is one of the most Christlike figures in this forum. It doesn't surprise me one bit that God has chosen him.
    You think so, Dear Doctor ? I hope God has chosen him and I also hope he will represent God's interests both here and elsewhere ....
  11. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    09 Dec '05 03:08
    You think so, Dear Doctor ? I hope God has chosen him and I also hope he will represent God's interests both here and elsewhere ....
    My next Ivory Tower contribution will interest you greatly. In fact, I believe that it will be a uniting and reconciling force for you and No. 1. Would you care to take a guess on who it is?
  12. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    09 Dec '05 03:23
    I will give you a little teaser and see if you can guess the origin of the quote.

"We have been silent witnesses of evil deeds: we have been drenched by many storms; we have learnt the art of equivocation and pretense; experience has made us suspicious of others and kept us from being truthful and open; intolerable conflicts have worn us down and even made us cynical. Are we still of any use?"

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree