1. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    29 Mar '12 15:36
    Originally posted by jaywill
    Maybe in your case you are living in the bag.
    That's right, i'm in league with Satan simply because i'm not a Christian. 🙄
  2. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    29 Mar '12 15:46
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    all free will does is give the person the ability to make their own choices it is not the cause of the choices they make.

next person to say 'free will' gets a web slap in the face. its the only way you lot will learn.
    free will and i turn the other cheek too.
  3. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    29 Mar '12 15:46
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    That's right, i'm in league with Satan simply because i'm not a Christian. 🙄
    well said.
  4. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    29 Mar '12 15:55
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    well said.
    😞
  5. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    29 Mar '12 16:39
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    free will and i turn the other cheek too.
    oh dear rb not that cheek, its supposed to be the one on your face!!!! oh well a cheeks a cheek......slaaaaaap.........sorry i had to do that, i cant believe ive been reduced to virtual violence.
  6. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    29 Mar '12 16:50
    Originally posted by jaywill
    I once heard a story about a mother who had a fire in her home. Her child was caught in one run that was on fire. She ran into the room to rescue the child. And she did save the child's life. But as a result the mother was horribly burned and disfigured in her face.

Some time latter her child was coming out of school with a friend and her mother came up. ...[text shortened]... n into his rich bag of Satanic lies to proudly pull out accusations against the Savior God.
    whats wrong with my questions. why do they bother you so. is trying to understand why things are and why people believe what they believe a problem. if god is real and if he is as perfect as you say then there is nothing to hide from and these questions wouldnt be taboo.
    maybe im missing something, maybe i dont get 'it' but not one person on here can tell me where satans evil came from other than saying 'free will' which as ive pointed out isnt an answer.

does anybody know where satans evil came from? does it bother anybody that they cant think of a reason other than god gave it to him.

another point, god choose satan to be his special helper because satan was physically beautiful. isnt this odd, doesnt it sound a bit shallow, why would you choose somebody based on looks (apart from my wife). the description of satans beauty says he was covered in jewels!!! who in their right mind thinks jewels are beautiful they are shiny rocks, only stupid human who like shiny things find jewel's beautiful. where did the jewels come from. did god have a little mining community of angels.
  7. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    30 Mar '12 09:081 edit
    'calling all christians, come in christians, over'

ill try again tomorrow, there has to be somebody out there.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree