1. Calgary
    Moves
    19 Aug '05 02:38
    I'm wondering what does the bible say about evil, and bad thoughts. I'd consider myself a decent person, but most of my thoughts aren't very nice. I seem to gravitate toward the worst aspects of humanity.
  2. Standard membermokko
    Sinner
    Where I belong
    Moves
    19 Aug '05 03:03
    Originally posted by Canadaguy
    I'm wondering what does the bible say about evil, and bad thoughts. I'd consider myself a decent person, but most of my thoughts aren't very nice. I seem to gravitate toward the worst aspects of humanity.
    It says you should stop masterbating and go sleep with your neighbors wife.
  3. Earth Prime
    Moves
    19 Aug '05 04:09
    Originally posted by mokko
    What have you done with mokko. She was a very nice, polite woman.
  4. Calgary
    Moves
    19 Aug '05 04:142 edits
    Originally posted by Coconut
    What have you done with mokko. She was a very nice, polite woman.
    If you had known her as long as I have(all my life) you'd know she only [b] PRETENDS [b] to be nice and polite

Please don't hurt me Mokko
  5. Standard membermokko
    Sinner
    Where I belong
    Moves
    19 Aug '05 04:23
    If you had known her as long as I have(all my life) you'd know she only [b] PRETENDS [b] to be nice and polite

😠

* Darn, not as affective as the evil eye. But will have to do. *
  6. Earth Prime
    Moves
    19 Aug '05 04:412 edits

[/b][/b][/b][/b]You're mokko's ex?
  7. Standard membermokko
    Sinner
    Where I belong
    Moves
    19 Aug '05 04:56
    Originally posted by Coconut
    [/b][/b][/b]You're mokko's ex?[/b]
    LOL
    OMG
    SICK

No No No No NOOOOOOO

He's my sick twisted excuse of a sibling, though I've yet to see the proof. Genetics can be a cruel, cruel game my friend.
  8. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    19 Aug '05 05:08
    Hey guy, have as many bad thoughts as you like, do as much bad stuff as you like...just confess it as you have done here and you're off on a first class ticket to see the big guy in the sky, bliss out.
  9. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    19 Aug '05 08:29
    Matthew 15:19 - For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:

Acts 8:22 - Repent therefore of this thy wickedness, and pray God, if perhaps the thought of thine heart may be forgiven thee.

2 Corinthians 10:5 - Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Hebrews 4:12 - For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
  10. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    19 Aug '05 08:40
    Originally posted by mokko
    Mokko's right, dude--get laid more often--or go to the gym, build yourself up, and become a narcissist--and the bad thoughts will drown in a flood of happy hormones.
  11. Calgary
    Moves
    20 Aug '05 00:44
    Thank you wajoma and dj2 becker.

and to you Bosse, I do drugs to keep me happy. Not a lot, just when I need to chill out.
  12. Joined
    10 Apr '05
    Moves
    20 Aug '05 01:31
    I as a Christian cannot stop bad thoughts from entering my mind. But what I do with them is important. Sin comes from entertaining bad thoughts, so I just change my mind. Think of something else, preferrably something noble, good, etc. We can let our minds control us or we can control it. With an accurate knowledge of God's Word, it is easier.
  13. Joined
    21 Oct '04
    Moves
    20 Aug '05 02:08
    Originally posted by checkbaitor
    I as a Christian cannot stop bad thoughts from entering my mind. But what I do with them is important. Sin comes from entertaining bad thoughts, so I just change my mind. Think of something else, preferrably something noble, good, etc. We can let our minds control us or we can control it. With an accurate knowledge of God's Word, it is easier.
    well one may not be able to stop them, but the instant they come to my mind I try to get rid of it, I also believe in staying away as much as possable to things that will tempt us to dwell on these thoughts, I dont have a TV, I try not to look at the magazine racks at the stores, etc. I have a very tough time doing the "pre-emptive" fight, and I fail lots. But it is worth the Joy and sastifaction knowing that Im not just repelling the devil, Im attacking.
  14. Calgary
    Moves
    20 Aug '05 02:18
    Originally posted by flyUnity
    well one may not be able to stop them, but the instant they come to my mind I try to get rid of it, I also believe in staying away as much as possable to things that will tempt us to dwell on these thoughts, I dont have a TV, I try not to look at the magazine racks at the stores, etc. I have a very tough time doing the "pre-emptive" fight, and I fail lo ...[text shortened]... it is worth the Joy and sastifaction knowing that Im not just repelling the devil, Im attacking.
    The problem is I like my bad thoughts. I like evil, and the dark side of the soul. But I'm a good person. Don't do any of the evil I think of. Is it possible to do evil for the greater good?
  15. Joined
    21 Oct '04
    Moves
    20 Aug '05 02:40
    The problem is I like my bad thoughts. I like evil, and the dark side of the soul. But I'm a good person. Don't do any of the evil I think of. Is it possible to do evil for the greater good?
    Of course you like evil thoughts, but it will eventually controll you, you may think that it wont affect you, but trust me, from experiance, I know it will.

and no, I dont think its possable to do evil for the greater good lol

I dont know what your situation is, but I would try to refain from it

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree