1. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    15 Jun '08 21:32
    Take notice!

If you don't believe in things you can't see, like God, you are now banned from posting in the spirituality forum.

God just told me to tell you this. So don't mess around. God said there will be a special punishment for those who violate this ban. 😕
  2. The sky
    Moves
    15 Jun '08 22:50
    Originally posted by josephw
    Take notice!

If you don't believe in things you can't see, like God, you are now banned from posting in the spirituality forum.

God just told me to tell you this. So don't mess around. God said there will be a special punishment for those who violate this ban. 😕
    What if I believe in many things I can't see, but not that specific one?
  3. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    15 Jun '08 23:21
    Take notice!

I believe in X-rays, yet can't see them. I guess I'm okay.
  4. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    16 Jun '08 00:40
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    I choose to believe in air too, although I can't see that either.

It's amazing that we do find direct evidence of the invisible things that we believe in.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    16 Jun '08 00:43
    Take notice!

I can't see you.
  6. The sky
    Moves
    16 Jun '08 00:59
    Originally posted by Conrau K
    I can't see you.
    He's unbelievable!
  7. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    16 Jun '08 07:01
    Take notice!

i could imagine him having a catastrophe in the rhp forums equivilent to the worldwide flood because of all the wicked posters here. that would be hilarious
  8. Standard memberChronicLeaky
    Don't Fear Me
    Reaping
    Moves
    16 Jun '08 07:55
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    I think that's his point. The tired business about "HAHA u bel33v3 in sum+h1ng u cnt c too whatz the diff3renz betw33n xrayz and GOD" should be making its appearance soon.
  9. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    16 Jun '08 09:11
    Originally posted by ChronicLeaky
    I think that's his point. The tired business about "HAHA u bel33v3 in sum+h1ng u cnt c too whatz the diff3renz betw33n xrayz and GOD" should be making its appearance soon.
    Yeah, but my belief is founded on EVIDENCE.

Let's see his god cook my dinner!
  10. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    16 Jun '08 10:56
    Take notice!

Does that mean we don't have to see any fundamental anti-science people, those who deny evolution, BigBang, C14 method, and Earths roundness in the Science Forum too? That would be nice! Really nice!

I gladly jump out of the Spiritual Forum with joy, only if I didn't have to read the religious jibberish in the Science Forum. That, my friend, would be a fair trade!

I'll be back in Spiritual whenever I see the postings about ID, anti darwinism, lectures about god and christian so called morals in the Science. But, wait, this one can only pray for... So I don't say, à dieu, I say, auf wiedersehen.
  11. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    16 Jun '08 15:45
    Take notice!

Do you believe in the 'invisible pink unicorn'?
  12. At the Revolution
    Moves
    16 Jun '08 16:04
    Take notice!

At the risk of sounding belligerent, sorry but no.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree