1. Joined
    10 Jun '11
    Moves
    3829
    26 Oct '11 23:41
    ...the destroyer of evil, creator of the heavens, the earth and mankind.

    http://www.sacred-texts.com/ane/enuma.htm
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91531
    27 Oct '11 04:40
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    ...the destroyer of evil, creator of the heavens, the earth and mankind.

    http://www.sacred-texts.com/ane/enuma.htm
    more blasphemy!! You'll burn in hell for that comment
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52613
    27 Oct '11 11:54
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    ...the destroyer of evil, creator of the heavens, the earth and mankind.

    http://www.sacred-texts.com/ane/enuma.htm
    What country produced these tablets? Was it in cuniform? I notice Lady Gaga is in their pitching too🙂
  4. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    Just another day
    tinyurl.com/y8wgt7a5
    Joined
    23 Aug '04
    Moves
    24791
    27 Oct '11 17:36
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    What country produced these tablets? Was it in cuniform? I notice Lady Gaga is in their pitching too🙂
    http://www.biblicalheritage.org/Datab/Gen/enuma-0.htm

    Babylon, and they got the stories from Sumeria as did Abraham who studied in Ur.
  5. Joined
    10 Jun '11
    Moves
    3829
    27 Oct '11 23:51
    marduk was the macho god of the babylonians. became king of the gods through his valor and is imaged with thunderbolt-weapons, something later adopted by the greek god zeus.

    as the patron of the babylonians, there is a prophecy that a messiah king will one day arrive on babylon heralding the return of marduk, he will bring salvation to the city and wreak vengeance on babylon's enemies.

    a story oft repeated by other wannabe gods at later dates.
  6. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    29 Oct '11 13:07
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    marduk was the macho god of the babylonians. became king of the gods through his valor and is imaged with thunderbolt-weapons, something later adopted by the greek god zeus.

    as the patron of the babylonians, there is a prophecy that a messiah king will one day arrive on babylon heralding the return of marduk, he will bring salvation to the city and wr ...[text shortened]... k vengeance on babylon's enemies.

    a story oft repeated by other wannabe gods at later dates.
    Counterfeits designed to deceive.

    Works well against the spiritually blind.
  7. Joined
    10 Jun '11
    Moves
    3829
    30 Oct '11 01:42
    Originally posted by josephw
    Counterfeits designed to deceive.

    Works well against the spiritually blind.
    the counterfeits are the ones who copied the original... like christianity.
  8. Standard membersumydid
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Not of this World
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    38013
    30 Oct '11 01:44
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    the counterfeits are the ones who copied the original... like christianity.
    I'm glad to see you acknowledge Christianity as an original.
  9. Joined
    10 Jun '11
    Moves
    3829
    30 Oct '11 07:37
    Originally posted by sumydid
    I'm glad to see you acknowledge Christianity as an original.
    you can fool yourself any way you like.
Back to Top