1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Sep '11 18:59
    Originally posted by Nicksten
    I live without fear so your statement is wrong.

Yet, your grandmother is to be blamed for you not believing in Christianity. Not God. You have been brainwashed by her believing you'd actually go to hell. You should have started looking for the truth, but now all you do is talk crap about Christians all the time and find comfort in telling yourself and o ...[text shortened]...

Science is nothing spiritual, maybe you should spend you energy in some other forum then.
    Where did I ever say I believed I was going to hell for not getting baptized in the pentacostal manner? I said quite clearly it was she told me I would go to hell if I were not pentacostal baptized. I thought I was making the point I thought the whole thing ridiculous and that showed me the way out of the previous brainwashing of the Lutheran school which I had been subjected for 8 years.

You must read these posts very shallowly if you got what you said out of what I typed.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 Sep '11 20:18
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Where did I ever say I believed I was going to hell for not getting baptized in the pentacostal manner? I said quite clearly it was she told me I would go to hell if I were not pentacostal baptized. I thought I was making the point I thought the whole thing ridiculous and that showed me the way out of the previous brainwashing of the Lutheran school which ...[text shortened]... years.

You must read these posts very shallowly if you got what you said out of what I typed.
    It is the grace of Jesus the Christ that can save you not any particular type
    of baptism. The baptism is only an act of faith to testify to others that
    you accept Jesus the Christ as your Savior. You must put your trust in Him
    to be saved from the torment of Hell.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree