1. Playing with matches
    Moves
    12 Mar '05 18:17
    http://www.bennyhinn.org/default.cfm

Am I alone in my belief that Benny Hinn is not just a misguided proselytizer but a truly evil man blind to the harm he causes others?
  2. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    12 Mar '05 18:26

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Standard memberDarfius
    The Apologist
    Moves
    12 Mar '05 18:33
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate

Am I alone in my belief that Benny Hinn is not just a misguided proselytizer but a truly evil man blind to the harm he causes others?
    He's one of the false prophets my Lord Jesus warned about in the Olivet Discourse.
  4. Playing with matches
    Moves
    12 Mar '05 18:39
    Originally posted by Darfius
    He's one of the false prophets my Lord Jesus warned about in the Olivet Discourse.
    Since I moved moved to Florida, the guy appears to be everywhere. He seems to be truly monstorous and yet he has thousands if not millions of followers that are blind to his bizzare, if not outright malicious and evil nature.
  5. Standard memberDarfius
    The Apologist
    Moves
    12 Mar '05 18:491 edit
    Since I moved moved to Florida, the guy appears to be everywhere. He seems to be truly monstorous and yet he has thousands if not millions of followers that are blind to his bizzare, if not outright malicious and evil nature.
    He preaches a "feel good" message and convinces people that if they make him rich, God will bless them. Evil man.
  6. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    12 Mar '05 18:52
    He preaches a "feel good" message and convinces people that if they make him rich, God will bless them. Evil man.
    Contrast him to Jerry Falwell and Pat Roberston. Are there any essential differences?
  7. Playing with matches
    Moves
    12 Mar '05 19:06
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    Contrast him to Jerry Falwell and Pat Roberston. Are there any essential differences?
    I know more about Jerry Falwell than Pat Robertson. However, I feel they are both genuinely good people.

This does not mean that I agree with them or even like them. Jerry Falwell is more than capable of spouting hypocritical and damaging drivel. Still I don't think he's rotten to the core like Hinn is. My feeling is, backed up by minimal observations, is that Falwell has done far more good than harm in his long career.

8. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    12 Mar '05 19:26
    I know more about Jerry Falwell than Pat Robertson. However, I feel they are both genuinely good people.

This does not mean that I agree with them or even like them. Jerry Falwell is more than capable of spouting hypocritical and damaging drivel. Still I don't think he's rotten to the core like Hinn is. My feeling is, backed up by minimal observations, is that Falwell has done far more good than harm in his long career.

You don't live in Virginia, do you? I guarantee that if you take a trip to visit either of their compounds (Lynchburg, VA and Virginia Beach, VA) you will easily conclude by observing their lavish empires that they have done more to help themseleves than others.
  9. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    12 Mar '05 19:28
    One of the main differences is that he dresses like a pimp. One of the things that Hinn likes to do is to "slay women in the spirit" and hover over them while they're flat on their back. I think his apparrel is design to be congruent with this.
  10. Standard memberDarfius
    The Apologist
    Moves
    12 Mar '05 19:30
    More false prophets, though they are less obvious than Hinn about it. Falwell is hand in hand with Reverend Moon, a false Messiah if ever there was one. Moron claims Jesus "failed" in His mission and that he came to finish it.
  11. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    12 Mar '05 19:32
    More false prophets, though they are less obvious than Hinn about it. Falwell is hand in hand with Reverend Moon, a false Messiah if ever there was one. Moron claims Jesus "failed" in His mission and that he came to finish it.
    Who are some "prophets" that you like?
  12. Playing with matches
    Moves
    12 Mar '05 19:33
    You don't live in Virginia, do you? I guarantee that if you take a trip to visit either of their compounds (Lynchburg, VA and Virginia Beach, VA) you will easily conclude by observing their lavish empires that they have done more to help themseleves than others.
    But surely those compounds are used for the good of his flock?! Surely Falwell uses the contributions sent his way to positively influence political decisions, to help start feed the hungry programs, spur education, etc...

Say it ain't so Doc... at least he's not a glutton or a womanizer right?

Such fleecing of the people in the name of God is... typical? I was going to say disappointing and crimanl, but typical seems to fit the bill.
  13. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    12 Mar '05 19:33

Did you see him on Dateline last Sunday?

With all that money he makes, I would buy cheep thing to be an example of Chirst. Not expensive things. But he has truly been blessed by the Lord. The Media just tries to make him look bad because he's a Christian.
  14. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    12 Mar '05 19:37
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Did you see him on Dateline last Sunday?

With all that money he makes, I would buy cheep thing to be an example of Chirst. Not expensive things. But he has truly been blessed by the Lord. The Media just tries to make him look bad because he's a Christian.
    RB, can you see a sane white man dressing like he does? Tell me the truth.
  15. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    12 Mar '05 19:43
    But surely those compounds are used for the good of his flock?! Surely Falwell uses the contributions sent his way to positively influence political decisions, to help start feed the hungry programs, spur education, etc...

Say it ain't so Doc... at least he's not a glutton or a womanizer right?

Such fleecing of the people in the name of God is... typical? I was going to say disappointing and crimanl, but typical seems to fit the bill.
    Look, they're primarily businessmen. Sure they do those things, but only to the end of stacking mad Benjamins for themselves. Ask yourself why they propser andn literally live like kings while the average clergyman scrapes by on a meager salary. It's not because they are better at doing God's work.

Plus, the education that they spur is a joke. I invite you to review the cirriculum of Liberty University and Regent University.

Is Jerry Falwell a glutton? Look a the man. A womanizer? I'd give 100 to 1 odds that he is.

Falwell and Robertson take fleecing to a new level.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree