Best and Worse.

Best and Worse.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
30 May 17
2 edits

Just my opinion. Of course others will have theirs. On that great day of the Lord, who will fare the best and who will get the worst deal. Best #1, Worse #6.

1. Saints of Christ, the elect of God, the chosen ones who have eternal assurance of salvation. Disciples, prophets, those converted on the day of Pentecost [excluding those like Judas Iscariot and Annanias and Sapphira]. These will rule with Christ in the millennial reign. Some will escape judgment. [Paul's Group 1 in 1 Cor 3]

2. Christian Saints who have lived average lives, have not committed grevious sins but have not done great things either. Their faith saves them [Pauls Group 2 in 1 Cor 3]

3 Publicans and sinners who have repented and lived righteously and in keeping with Christ's commandments. .. Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you.(Matthew 21:31 KJV)

4 . Others, who do not live by any law, but by the law written in their hearts [Romans 2]

5. Christian Saints who have reverted to a life of sin and have rejected Christ by their grevious sins. They were given everything,
tasted of the heavenly gift,
made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
tasted the good word of God,
powers of the world to come,
they would be in a worse off position than before they accepted Christ. [Hebrews 6, II Peter 2 & Pauls Grp 3 in 1 Cor 3]]

6. False teachers and false prophets. Those are those who for whatever reason or motive, mislead the innocent and gullible. They speak negatively about the commandments of Christ, and promote mouth worship and lip service to God.

Assurance of salvation and guaranteed eternal life is for Group 1. These are those who will meet the Lord in the air. All others will face judgement. Group 5 is in a particularly sticky situation. These are the Judases and the Annanias and Sapphiras of this world, who shame Christ and crucify him over and over by a life of sin.

Just my opinion, so far. Subject to change as more information on the teachings of Christ and the Apostles are digested and understood.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
30 May 17
4 edits

1) Non-abrahamics ie all people who are neither jewish, christian nor muslim. The jewish/christian/muslim god, you see, is busy gathering souls for some reason, and he wants souls that worship, fear and obey him. That's a definition for the perfect slave - or perhaps the perfect resource material. The supernatural inhabitants of heaven are hungry!

2) everyone else

Don't go into the light! It's a trap!

Moves
30 May 17

Originally posted by apathist
1) Non-abrahamics ie all people who are neither jewish, christian nor muslim. The christian god, you see, is busy gathering souls for some reason, and he wants souls that worship, fear and obey him. That's definition for the perfect slave or perhaps the perfect resource material. The supernatural inhabitants of heaven are hungry!

2) everyone else

Don't go into the light! It's a trap!
Is there a category for people who categorize other people's salvation-worthiness?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
30 May 17

Originally posted by JS357
Is there a category for people who categorize other people's salvation-worthiness?
Did I say anything about salvation worthiness? Maybe in group 1, these are the chosen ones who have assurance of eternal salvation. For all I know God will call all groups into his kingdom.

Im going by what the bible says. Notice I quoted Bible passages.

Are you are bible reader? If not maybe you should do like I do when people start talking about creation v evolution.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
30 May 17

Originally posted by JS357
No people can do that. There are some words for bible-thumpers, though.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
30 May 17

Originally posted by Rajk999
Just my opinion. Of course others will have theirs. On that great day of the Lord, who will fare the best and who will get the worst deal. Best #1, Worse #6.

1. Saints of Christ, the elect of God, the chosen ones who have eternal assurance of salvation. Disciples, prophets, those converted on the day of Pentecost [excluding those like Judas Iscariot and ...[text shortened]... nge as more information on the teachings of Christ and the Apostles are digested and understood.
At a first glance ...
those in (4) would fare best , those in (6) would fare the worst.

I'm going to have to rethink what exactly you mean by a couple of those categories. Let's see where this thread takes us 🙂

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
31 May 17

Originally posted by karoly aczel
At a first glance ...
those in (4) would fare best , those in (6) would fare the worst.

I'm going to have to rethink what exactly you mean by a couple of those categories. Let's see where this thread takes us 🙂
Christians wont like this thread so I suspect it's going nowhere

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
31 May 17

Christians wont like this thread so I suspect it's going nowhere
Yet it is their opinions on this that would be most revealing...
Any Christians out there?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
31 May 17
1 edit

Originally posted by karoly aczel
Yet it is their opinions on this that would be most revealing...
Any Christians out there?
Some Christians believe they are all in group 1 and the rest of the world is in group 4. Group1 goes to heaven. Group 4 is tormented eternally.

Sonship. Kelly Jay, josephw and several others. All live with this delusion of how things will play out.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
31 May 17

Sonship. Kelly Jay, josephw and several others. All live with this delusion of how things will play out.
Oh, I see. You thought you had cornered that market.