Best Strip Clubs.

Best Strip Clubs.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
02 Nov 06

I've always been partial to the Gold Club in Baton Rouge. Not that its fantastic, but the little cajun girls trying to pay there way through LSU make life worth living.

Naked women were made for pole dancing.

d

Canberra, Australia

Moves
02 Nov 06

Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
I've always been partial to the Gold Club in Baton Rouge. Not that its fantastic, but the little cajun girls trying to pay there way through LSU make life worth living.

Sensations out in Civic, Canberra, is pretty good. I come away with a better understanding of my inner self.

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
02 Nov 06

Originally posted by dyl
Sensations out in Civic, Canberra, is pretty good. I come away with a better understanding of my inner self.
But the real question is what do you learn about their inner selves?

Vampyroteuthis

Infernalis

Moves
02 Nov 06

I lived in Connecticut for a year. Believe it or not, they have some top-notch strip clubs there. They aren't particularly high-end, but they're just dirty enough to let you finish.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
02 Nov 06

Originally posted by dyl
I really find that a supple naked woman truly gets me in touch with my inner spirituality. Thank God for the nipple and a firm round buttocks! Praise Jesus!

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
02 Nov 06

I really find that a supple naked woman truly gets me in touch with my inner spirituality. Thank God for the nipple and a firm round buttocks! Praise Jesus!
Forget not that woman was formed from man parts. Every time you drool over a stripper, remember that you are drooling over somebody who is part man - that part being a bone.

E

Moves
02 Nov 06

is this related to spirituality?

l

Moves
02 Nov 06

Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
Forget not that woman was formed from man parts. Every time you drool over a stripper, remember that you are drooling over somebody who is part man - that part being a bone.
o dear doctor... which team do u play for again?

Chief Justice

Center of Contention

Moves
02 Nov 06

Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
is this related to spirituality?
That depends on the quality of the lap dance.

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
02 Nov 06

Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
She can be formed from my bone any day of the week.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
02 Nov 06

Originally posted by bbarr
That depends on the quality of the lap dance.
Spiritual... definitely Spiritual. I believe that we may have achieved a higher level of conciousness.

S

Moves
02 Nov 06

To deny the pleasures of the body are to deny an essence of that which god created and gave us free will to control.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
02 Nov 06

Originally posted by Starrman
To deny the pleasures of the body are to deny an essence of that which god created and gave us free will to control.
So, what your saying is that if it feels good, do it and do it with God's blessing? How come you can't have sex in Church then?

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
02 Nov 06

So, what your saying is that if it feels good, do it and do it with God's blessing? How come you can't have sex in Church then?
What would be the difference? He is omnipresent, after all. He's watching you......

a
Andrew Mannion

Melbourne, Australia

Moves
02 Nov 06

You can't have sex in a Church for the same reason you can't have sex in front of your parents.
It feels creepy ....