1. Joined
    18 May '05
    Moves
    38549
    07 Jul '06 22:42
    there on there way!
  2. The sky
    Joined
    05 Apr '05
    Moves
    10385
    07 Jul '06 23:00
    Originally posted by rmacken
    there on there way!
    Here, here!
  3. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Joined
    09 Sep '04
    Moves
    59422
    07 Jul '06 23:52
    Originally posted by rmacken
    there on there way!
    Do they know the difference between they're, their and there?
  4. The sky
    Joined
    05 Apr '05
    Moves
    10385
    08 Jul '06 00:03
    Originally posted by David C
    Do they know the difference between they're, their and there?
    Why use ten words if you can express the same in two?
  5. Joined
    18 May '05
    Moves
    38549
    08 Jul '06 03:33
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    Why use ten words if you can express the same in two?
    exactly and well said Nordly

    their is nothing wrong with my England. 🙂
  6. The sky
    Joined
    05 Apr '05
    Moves
    10385
    08 Jul '06 18:57
    Originally posted by rmacken
    exactly and well said Nordly

    their is nothing wrong with my England. 🙂
    Okay, I see David's point now. 😕
  7. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    11774
    08 Jul '06 19:001 edit
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    Okay, I see David's point now. 😕
    Me two.

    Which is not really bad english if you think about it. It simply means that you with that realisation, paired with me sharing that insight makes two. So, me two.

    English is easy. 😏

    Edit: Wait a minute. This is not the general forum. I'm lost. 😕
  8. The sky
    Joined
    05 Apr '05
    Moves
    10385
    08 Jul '06 19:51
    Originally posted by stocken
    Me two.

    Which is not really bad english if you think about it. It simply means that you with that realisation, paired with me sharing that insight makes two. So, me two.

    English is easy. 😏

    Edit: Wait a minute. This is not the general forum. I'm lost. 😕
    But the question is, do you see the same point? Also, the point I am seeing may not actually be David's point. Only Whale Father knows everybody's point, and who is seeing whose point (to bring up a spiritual point).
  9. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    Just another day
    tinyurl.com/y8wgt7a5
    Joined
    23 Aug '04
    Moves
    24791
    08 Jul '06 19:581 edit
    You going to streak, Nudelys? Or will you remain Nude-less?
Back to Top