1. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    11 Sep '09 02:02
    Originally posted by hakima
    What I consider to be 100% reliable is the Holy Spirit of Truth...

...not relying on the arm of flesh...

Then I don't have to worry about how things are stirred because I can rely on how they settle.
    Let me guess. You're under twenty, and you've been a Christian for a couple of years.
  2. Subscriberhakima
    Illumination
    The Razor's Edge
    Moves
    11 Sep '09 02:201 edit
    Originally posted by josephw
    Let me guess. You're under twenty, and you've been a Christian for a couple of years.
    *edit* I will take everything you said above as a lovely and gracious compliment. 🙂

I'm a 47 year old grandma...Mormon most my life...

Believe in the message and mission of Jesus, as I understand it in the various texts...

Believe in the Divinity of the Human Spirit as a vital part of the Reality of God

Believe that I have everything I need right here to get me Home...and so does everyone else.

because I Am

Blessings

and

All Love,

Always!!!
    *ALA!!!

Hakima
  3. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    11 Sep '09 02:28
    Originally posted by hakima
    *edit* I will take everything you said above as a lovely and gracious compliment. 🙂

I'm a 47 year old grandma...Mormon most my life...

Believe in the message and mission of Jesus, as I understand it in the various texts...

Believe in the Divinity of the Human Spirit as a vital part of the Reality of God

Believe that I have everything I need rig ...[text shortened]... veryone else.

because I Am

Blessings

and

All Love,

Always!!!
    *ALA!!!

Hakima
    You're the same age as my wife. I'm 55. We're grandparents too.

It's too late to get into it about Mormonism. I gotta' go to bed. I'll be up with the sun.

Perhaps another day.
  4. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    11 Sep '09 02:34
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    Which version of the Bible is accurate, and why do the inaccurate ones continue to be published rather than corrected?
    I seriously doubt that god would trust man to translate his word. Men cannot interpret their own documents and mis interpretation would carry over into miss translation. If an indestructible book not written by man floated in mid air about 3 feet off the ground was to be found, I would vote for that.
  5. Subscriberhakima
    Illumination
    The Razor's Edge
    Moves
    11 Sep '09 02:45
    Originally posted by josephw

It's too late to get into it about Mormonism. I gotta' go to bed. I'll be up with the sun.

Perhaps another day.
    Perhaps...

but you won't get an argument from me either way in that regard...

I'm not considered practicing by some standards

and

I'm a creature of my culture by others...

However...it doesn't change the "me" I've become, and I'm grateful...

Amazingly Grateful...twas Grace that brought me safe thus far...

ALA!!!

Hakima

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree