23 Nov '05 02:56
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Your right I speck nig I mean ebonixs.
    Hee Haw had a large following.
  2. Joined
    05 Jan '05
    Moves
    23 Nov '05 03:01
    3As he sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately, saying, "Tell us, when will these things be, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the close of the age?" 4And Jesus answered them, "See that no one leads you astray. 5For many will come in my name, saying, 'I am the Christ,' and they will lead many astray. 6And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not alarmed, for this must take place, but the end is not yet. 7For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8All these are but the beginning of the birth pains.

9"Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and put you to death, and you will be hated by all nations for my name's sake. 10And then many will fall away[a] and betray one another and hate one another. 11And many false prophets will arise and lead many astray. 12And because lawlessness will be increased, the love of many will grow cold. 13But the one who endures to the end will be saved. 14And this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

here is a prime example for those that dont read biblical literature but still criticize it.
  3. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    23 Nov '05 03:012 edits
    Originally posted by desertmonk
    is there anyone that knows of some bible prophecy? or must I explain?ok I will give an example.
    That is as true today as it was hundreds of years ago... it's called 'life'.

P-
  4. Joined
    05 Jan '05
    Moves
    23 Nov '05 03:02
    it is my third language.
  5. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    23 Nov '05 03:07
    3As he sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately, saying, "Tell us, when will these things be, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the close of the age?" 4And Jesus answered them, "See that no one leads you astray. 5For many will come in my name, saying, 'I am the Christ,' and they will lead many astray. 6And you wil ...[text shortened]...
    here is a prime example for those that dont read biblical literature but still criticize it.
    It predicted wars, people claiming to be things they aren't, famine and earthquakes?

Well then the Bible must be true because there's no way those happen all the goddamn time.
  6. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Moves
    23 Nov '05 03:07
    3As he sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately, saying, "Tell us, when will these things be, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the close of the age?" 4And Jesus answered them, "See that no one leads you astray. 5For many will come in my name, saying, 'I am the Christ,' and they will lead many astray. 6And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not alarmed, for this must take place, but the end is not yet. 7For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8All these are but the beginning of the birth pains.

All of these "prophecies" have been occuring non-stop since before the supposed existence of Jesus. There is only one item in here that has any real meaning whatsoever: the close of the age. It's not the beginning of Jesus that coming, it's the end.
  7. Forgotten
    Moves
    23 Nov '05 03:10
    remember NY has alot of immigrants
    and he may or may not be correct in his english but i think he is right about the end times ...they are coming
    but that was true 2000 years ago
    or even before the earth was here the end was inevitable
    even if you dont believe prophecy you must admit we are killing the world ourselves(no im not a tree hugger)
  8. Joined
    05 Jan '05
    Moves
    23 Nov '05 03:11
    what do you mean by life?
  9. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    23 Nov '05 03:12
    Originally posted by aspviper666
    remember NY has alot of immigrants
    and he may or may not be correct in his english but i think he is right about the end times ...they are coming
    but that was true 2000 years ago
    or even before the earth was here the end was inevitable
    even if you dont believe prophecy you must admit we are killing the world ourselves(no im not a tree hugger)
    Everyone thinks it's the end... we've been thinking it for thousands of years. Even I am starting to think this world will outlive me, no matter how much I don't want to die alone...

P-
  10. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    23 Nov '05 03:14
    Are there any Bibles available in nig or ebonixs?
  11. Joined
    05 Jan '05
    Moves
    23 Nov '05 03:15
    but if you look at it from a scientific point of view...it is much different today... earth quakes, ecology, manifestations in the sun..that have great effects on earth. more wars and famine now..unheard of viruses that have developed in the last 20 years.. not the same as 2000 years ago

oh and i think all that live in america are from someplace else..
  12. Standard memberchancremechanic
    Islamofascists Suck!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Nov '05 03:16
    You should be helping this person out by explaining what prophesies he's talking about because he is right....why are you mocking him?
  13. Cosmos
    Moves
    23 Nov '05 03:171 edit
    I just realised I am Jesus Christ!

I must be because I can prophesise accurately:

There will be wars, famines, earthquakes, tsunamis, hurricanes, volcanic erruptions in which people will die...

...and people will lie to each other, and kill one another, and be born and die...

..and the more stupid persons amongst ye will continue to quote a book written thousands of years ago, as if it were anything but mans' early, flawed attempt to explain things.
  14. Joined
    05 Jan '05
    Moves
    23 Nov '05 03:17
    humankind has cause much problem to the environment..so no matter what how you look at it.. the earth is not the same as two thousand years ago
  15. Joined
    05 Jan '05
    Moves
    23 Nov '05 03:18
    well i rather listen to there wisdom and knowledge than what man has to say today which is nothing...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree