Big Bang Theory Flip or Flop IS THE SHOE ON THE WRONG FOOT?

Big Bang Theory Flip or Flop IS THE SHOE ON THE WRONG FOOT?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
06 Apr 23
1 edit

On another thought would upper or controlled directional black holes (by things already listed in the Science forum by me) be more logical than a big bang theory for creation?

A turbulent river pushes, pulls, spins, creating force in all directions at times within circulating its contents together. Doing so it moves everything within and above together within its boundaries also reshaping them and making them larger.

When boundaries start forming things catch on them and start to build up, like on trees rocks bends in a river. At different times larger or smaller objects are released with different types and amounts of its surroundings, floating off. Some are washed away broken up, some grow into their own unique creation with boundaries and properties of their own yet in the same environment with unique forces.

Over time their reacting together and creating unity, boundaries, and harmony together in their own unique way creating the opportunity for life and the ability to survive within these boundaries. Do these materials have to have something different, new added for us to be here, of course.

Thoughts?

Moves
06 Apr 23

Over time the river is smaller in comparison to the creation and controlled by environment.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
07 Apr 23

@mike69 said
On another thought would upper or controlled directional black holes (by things already listed in the Science forum by me) be more logical than a big bang theory for creation?

A turbulent river pushes, pulls, spins, creating force in all directions at times within circulating its contents together. Doing so it moves everything within and above together within its boundarie ...[text shortened]... ese materials have to have something different, new added for us to be here, of course.

Thoughts?
Atomic Physics and I shall not have the same problem with a separate section for a very long long way. Nuclear weapons will not have to come out the same day after a long time of the year he added the two sides will have the two leaders to take the same way to bring up to their long ways of the same as they will have been a good place for a good time at home the united front and she is a great place for a good time.

The atoms of a better universe will have the right for the same as you are the way we shall have to be a great place for a great time to enjoy the day you are a wonderful person to your great time to take the fun and take a great time and enjoy the great day you will be a wonderful time for your parents and kids.

Molecular diagnostics will have been available for the rest by a single day and a good day to the rest have a wonderful time and aggravation for the rest day at home time for the two of us will have a great place for the rest to be great for you tomorrow and tomorrow after all and I am a very happy boy to the great day and I hope he is wonderful.

Über-Nerd

Moves
07 Apr 23

@mike69 said

A turbulent river pushes, pulls, spins, creating force in all directions at times within circulating its contents together. Doing so it moves everything within and above together within its boundarie ...[text shortened]... ese materials have to have something different, new added for us to be here, of course.

Thoughts?
Very imaginative. Take it to Prose Competition, Spanky.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
07 Apr 23

@divegeester said
Atomic Physics and I shall not have the same problem with a separate section for a very long long way. Nuclear weapons will not have to come out the same day after a long time of the year he added the two sides will have the two leaders to take the same way to bring up to their long ways of the same as they will have been a good place for a good time at home the united fr ...[text shortened]... morrow and tomorrow after all and I am a very happy boy to the great day and I hope he is wonderful.
Very good. I read this, and I started wondering, "Am I having a stroke or something?" because I couldn't make heads or tails of it, so then I realized you were writing in a similar vein as mikey, who I couldn't figure out what he was saying either.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
07 Apr 23

@suzianne said
Very good. I read this, and I started wondering, "Am I having a stroke or something?" because I couldn't make heads or tails of it, so then I realized you were writing in a similar vein as mikey, who I couldn't figure out what he was saying either.
😁

Über-Nerd

Moves
07 Apr 23

@suzianne said
Yeah, it’s a good parody. 😀

Moves
07 Apr 23

@all
In science it was an idea, here it’s a metaphor.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
10 Apr 23

@mike69 said
@all
In science it was an idea, here it’s a metaphor.
But nowhere does it make sense.

F

Moves
13 Apr 23

@suzianne said
But nowhere does it make sense.
He's contemplating the nature of the universe and the formation of our environment ~ and our ability to exist in it ~ if the big bang theory were to be not true and the [presumably] divine creator used "controlled directional black holes" to configure the universe instead. It "makes sense" to that extent.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
13 Apr 23

@fmf said
He's contemplating the nature of the universe and the formation of our environment ~ and our ability to exist in it ~ if the big bang theory were to be not true and the [presumably] divine creator used "controlled directional black holes" to configure the universe instead. It "makes sense" to that extent.
But it doesn't.

F

Moves
13 Apr 23

@suzianne said
But it doesn't.
Well, if it has gone over your head, then so be it.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
13 Apr 23
2 edits

@fmf said
Well, if it has gone over your head, then so be it.
It's almost as if you've forgotten everything you said to mike69 about his posting habits.

F

Moves
13 Apr 23
1 edit

@suzianne said
It's almost as if you've forgotten everything you said to mike69 about his posting habits.
Unlike you, I have not resorted to your meaningless "pseudo-intellectualism" banter. This doesn't alter the fact that I have described his posting habits as trolling.