1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Aug '20 19:44
    @suzianne said
    These are not "fantasies". They are all true.
    Calling what someone says a "fantasy", is just like saying they are a liar, regardless of how you want to sugarcoat it. I am not a liar.

You could have stopped at "I don't believe you." That's fine. People are different. Some vote for Trump. But for you to take that extra step and claim that I am lying is only for you ...[text shortened]... tless". But you like to present it your way because it amplifies your claim that it is a "fantasy".
    No they are not “true”.

And you did say “countless” on both accounts which I read of your fantasies about the numbers of lives you’d saved on the sidewalk and the number of bar tables you had crashed male molestors through using your martial arts. We both know these are stories are bollox as are your claims about being visited by angels.

I don’t believe you, I never have believed you.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Aug '20 19:492 edits

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 Aug '20 00:253 edits
    @divegeester said
    No they are not “true”.

And you did say “countless” on both accounts which I read of your fantasies about the numbers of lives you’d saved on the sidewalk and the number of bar tables you had crashed male molestors through using your martial arts. We both know these are stories are bollox as are your claims about being visited by angels.

I don’t believe you, I never have believed you.
    You know, that's fine. I've said all I'm going to say to you about it. Do what you want.

It's not my job to make you believe me, just like it's not my job to listen to you whinge about it, or to listen to your claims that I'm lying. I see you now, it's not like I expect anything better from you, and it's not like I'm going to waste time crying about it. Boo-hoo, so what.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Aug '20 08:002 edits
    @suzianne said
    You know, that's fine. I've said all I'm going to say to you about it. Do what you want.

It's not my job to make you believe me, just like it's not my job to listen to you whinge about it, or to listen to your claims that I'm lying. I see you now, it's not like I expect anything better from you, and it's not like I'm going to waste time crying about it. Boo-hoo, so what.
    It is you who won’t discuss your beliefs on evolution vs creation but allow other posters to vicariously post for you and who then gets upset for being called on it.

It is you who writes all this unbelievable stuff about your life and who then gets upset because someone tells you they don’t believe you. (And I bet your buddies here don’t believe you either about the stories of yours I’ve recited, but they lack the honesty to tell you).

It is you who harangues posters such as myself accusing my of “attacking” someone and you who then “attacks” posters in debates who you don’t like, and you who incessantly “attacks” perceived legitimate targets in the general forum such as Very Rusty.

Yes I’ll call it as I see it.

Go whine to your buddies in GoaDs club they will tell you all the lovely things you want to here.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree