1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    23 May '13 23:17
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I am getting my information from the Holy Bible with the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. You get you information from another sightly less antichrist religion than Islam.

The Instructor
    Satan is more like it. He gives the wrong info to lots of people all the time....
    Your instructions are not in accord with the Bible and you even admit many times it is "your opinion".
    A true teacher of the Bible ((((( never, never, never))))) teaches with his own opinions but from every utterance and written word from the Bible.
    You clearly admit you don't.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 May '13 00:27
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Satan is more like it. He gives the wrong info to lots of people all the time....
    Your instructions are not in accord with the Bible and you even admit many times it is "your opinion".
    A true teacher of the Bible ((((( never, never, never))))) teaches with his own opinions but from every utterance and written word from the Bible.
    You clearly admit you don't.
    I am certainly not regurgitating up what your false prophet the Watchtower Society puts out, like you are.

The Instructor

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree