1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 May '13 19:34
    When He opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come and see.” So I looked, and behold, a black horse, and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not harm the oil and the wine.”

(Revelation 6:5-6 NKJV)

In a dream, everything black represents money, dominion and power and particularly for those who are used to wearing black. If a horse is seen running through cities or between houses it means floods, rains and disasters are imminent.

So I believe the black horse and rider represents the Islamic attempt to to cause disasters for the Christians and Jews in order to hurt their economy, so that Islam gains dominion and power.

Hadith of Black Flags From Khorasan(Afghanistan) in the light of current uprisings.

YouTube

The Instructor
  2. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    21 May '13 20:21
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    [b]When He opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come and see.” So I looked, and behold, a black horse, and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not harm the oil and ...[text shortened]... the light of current uprisings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enxMKVEI0_w

The Instructor
    In another link I saw,

White horse............conquest of different churches.
    red horse....................communism
    black horse.................capitalism.
    pale horse...................war death famine pestilence.

What have you to say about that Ron?

Could they be right and you be wrong?

All 4 horses could not represent Islam as you have stated.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 May '13 21:53
    [b]When He opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come and see.” So I looked, and behold, a black horse, and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not harm the oil and ...[text shortened]... the light of current uprisings.

The Instructor
    The Black Horseman is Famine.

The voice is talking about one person's daily allotment of food. One quart of wheat will suffice to feed one person for one day, or three quarts of barley, being cheaper but yet less nutritious. Many will have to settle for barley due to famine, and even then, not the three quarts necessary to feed them. The oil and the wine are considered luxuries for the rich, meaning that even in time of famine, there always seems to be luxuries for the rich but yet not enough basic food to keep the poor alive. As an aside, the denarius was considered a day's wages at this time in history when Revelation was written.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 May '13 04:56
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    In another link I saw,

Capitalism also represents an economic system of money, dominion, and power, as I stated for the color black in a dream. But it is capitalism, that Islam plans to hurt, because without the mark of the Islamic beast no one will be able to buy or sell. It is the Islamic intent to cause havoc on the economic system of capitalism, as demonstrated by the 9/11 attack on Wall Street, the Pentagon, and the failed attack on the White House.

If Islam is successful in their attack against capitalism, then there becomes an imbalance in the cost of economic goods and a decline in the power and dominion of that system of government and against the Jewish and Christian forms of economic government.

The Instructor
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 May '13 05:05
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    The Black Horseman is Famine.

The voice is talking about one person's daily allotment of food. One quart of wheat will suffice to feed one person for one day, or three quarts of barley, being cheaper but yet less nutritious. Many will have to settle for barley due to famine, and even then, not the three quarts necessary to feed them. The oil and the w ...[text shortened]... the denarius was considered a day's wages at this time in history when Revelation was written.
    Famine may be one result. However, that does not fully explain the black horse and rider because there have been famines thoughout history from time to time, just like there have been wars and rumors of war.

This black horseman rides at the end times with a pupose of disrupting the economic system of the Jews and the Christians. There will be no famine for those that take the mark of the Islamic beast.

The Instructor
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 May '13 08:571 edit
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    In another link I saw,

Yes, I understant there are several competing versions of how these 4 horsemen should be interpreted. But I believe they may have a partial fulfillment in a slightly different way in the past, but they have a dual fulfillment that is fullfilled in the endtimes. The following is an interpretation of how the horseman may have already been fulfilled in history. This person ignores any possibility of Islam being involved.

YouTube

This video is apparently from a preacher who believes the four horsemen of revelation are all representing the spiritual history of the church.

He says the first horse is white to represent the purity and righteousness of the early church, who proclaimed Christ as king riding out to conquer with the bow of his word.

The second horse is red to represent the blood of the church that was shed for their testimony of Christ, with the rider using the sword of the word of Christ to divide the good from the evil, which resulted in peace being taken from the earth.

The third horse is black to represent the compromising church due to the uniting of the church with the Roman state, with the rider having scales to weigh the cost to the church for allowing pagan beliefs to become a part of it, but without hurting the oil and the wine, which represents the spirit and doctrine of the church.

The fourth horse represents the sickly and dying apostate church of Papal Rome that was given state authority for a time in history that allowed in to kill with the sword of the state and causing famine, pestilence, and disease.

So he uses the bow in one case and the sword in the other case to represent God's word.

The Instructor
  7. Joined
    19 Jan '13
    Moves
    22 May '13 09:00
    did you think to maybe have all the horses in one thread... or would that be bad luck? 🙂
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 May '13 09:10
    Originally posted by e4chris
    did you think to maybe have all the horses in one thread... or would that be bad luck? 🙂
    I was not being superstitious in thinking it was bad luck. I thought that it was probably best to discuss each one at a time, even though they may not each be limited by an order in time and could possibly overlap in the endtimes.

The Instructor
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 May '13 02:135 edits
    The following is my summary of the Four Horses of Revelation.

I believe the revealing of the White Horse and Rider is first, because it is the prominent feature that begins the endtimes events leading right in to the tribulations of those days. This Rider on the White Horse is the spirit of the Antichrist or the Mahdi, savior of Islam, who rides in peacefully with a bow, signifying a position of strength, but with no arrows, so that he can deceive Israel into thinking he has peaceful intentions. So he is given a crown and declared King for his ability to negotiate peaceful agreements and goes about conguering and conquering by the deception of peace.

The peace from the White Horseman is short lived, because the Jihad spirit of the Red Horse is unleased by which they kill each other because of their sharia law and inability to remain peaceful with each other and because of their hatred of Israel and Christians. So they are gathered to go to war against Israel causing great shedding of blood by war, which is symbolized by the great sword.

But before these two Horsemen can finish their ride, a Black Horse and Rider is unleashed that is another demonic spirit of Islam with the intentions of toppling the economic systems of the Capitalist Christians and Jews by attacking their commerce. All this leads to economic hardship for those not having the ability to buy and sell throught the mark of the beast empire of Islam. However, they are not allowed to harm the servants of God, symbolized by the oil and wine.

Then finally, the Pale Green Horse and rider represents the full release of the Islamic demon spirits to wreak havoc in the Great tribulation period with all four horsemen riding with the intent to conquer Israel and the whole world with every means possible. Satan's wrath is now fully unleashed at this time through the Islamic beast empire.

The Instructor
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 May '13 16:41
    The following is my summary of the Four Horses of Revelation.

I believe the revealing of the White Horse and Rider is first, because it is the prominent feature that begins the endtimes events leading right in to the tribulations of those days. This Rider on the White Horse is the spirit of the Antichrist or the Mahdi, savior of Islam, who rides in peace ...[text shortened]... s wrath is now fully unleashed at this time through the Islamic beast empire.

The Instructor
    You are just making a case for another set of predictions from 2000 years ago that could have happened a dozen times in the past but you are just projecting all that fairy tale crap to the present time, without much street cred, I might add. Just more fairy tale propaganda from your totally brainwashed mind.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 May '13 16:54
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    You are just making a case for another set of predictions from 2000 years ago that could have happened a dozen times in the past but you are just projecting all that fairy tale crap to the present time, without much street cred, I might add. Just more fairy tale propaganda from your totally brainwashed mind.
    Well, if it could have happened a dozen times in the past, then that is more reason to believe it could happen this time.

The Instructor
  12. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    23 May '13 20:18

The Instructor
    Lol. Still way off with your opinions. This is showing the state of the world when Jesus starts his ride. Starvation and the lack of food worldwide is what this horse represents. Stick to the Bible......
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 May '13 20:33
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Lol. Still way off with your opinions. This is showing the state of the world when Jesus starts his ride. Starvation and the lack of food worldwide is what this horse represents. Stick to the Bible......
    There will be starvation and lack of food only for those that refuse to take the make of the beast, because they will not be able to buy or sale within the Islamic beast empire. So you are only partially right.

The Instructor
  14. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    23 May '13 20:43
    There will be starvation and lack of food only for those that refuse to take the make of the beast, because they will not be able to buy or sale within the Islamic beast empire. So you are only partially right.

The Instructor
    No I am completely right. You are the one infusing your opinions.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 May '13 20:55
    Originally posted by galveston75
    No I am completely right. You are the one infusing your opinions.
    I am getting my information from the Holy Bible with the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. You get you information from another sightly less antichrist religion than Islam.

The Instructor

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree