1. Calgary
    Moves
    10 Sep '05 10:15
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    I think Canada guy had the best answer.....
    I also think that it started in the bible, where Jesus calls Himself "The Light of the World"....He also said something about stumbling in the dark, as Canada guy alluded.
    It is also found in the Old Testament...

Gen 1:3-5
    3 Then God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light.
    4 And God saw the ...[text shortened]... :5
    5 And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.
    (NKJ)

🙂
    Thank you very much, I'm here all week, try the veal.
  2. Merry Crimbo Land
    Moves
    10 Sep '05 13:46
    Zilions of years ago the Moozzas (a race of beings who live in space on a big blob) sent God a letter, telling him that the Moozzas are fairly fed up as they had nothing to do
    God sent a letter back telling the Moozzas to bring a bulldoser and some spaners to a planet called Mars
    When the Moozzas met God on Mars, God pointed his finger up, the Moozzas asked God what does this meen, God said it meens "up off your bottoms and go and build a new planet with some water and fish on it so you can go fishing".
    The Moozzas went to work and after 24 hours they built a big blob out of stuff they called mud, God was pleased and called the first 24 hours Muday, the Moozzas asked God what God intended to call the second day, God said that as it was the second day he will call it "Twoday", the Moozzas shouted out that God will call the third day thirdday, but God said NO as thirdday will come after Wenday.
    All was going well untill the day after Thurday, when five Moozzas burnt their fingers while making the Sun, God said we will call this day Fryfingersday.
    The next day the Moozzas and God had a feast and eat a lot of plums, latter as they sat around a fire they had the runs and pooed their pants, God said this day will be called Shaterday.
    The next day the planet was finished but when God had a look he said were is the arnordart, the Moozzas said we forgot about the arnordart, but one day we will make one, God said so some day you will make one, God went on to say I will call today Someday.

God was very happy and glad untill the Moozzas made black and white, God did not like the fact that the light was being sucked into the black, he could not understand how light was atracted to the black and he could not see it happening, this basicly done his head in and no one has seen him since Someday afternoon.

Edit: Moses saw him on Wedday
  3. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    10 Sep '05 14:19
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Doesn't it have something to do with Darth Vader and the force?
    Cowboy hats...
  4. Calgary
    Moves
    10 Sep '05 14:36
    Originally posted by Vivaldi
    Zilions of years ago the Moozzas (a race of beings who live in space on a big blob) sent God a letter, telling him that the Moozzas are fairly fed up as they had nothing to do
    God sent a letter back telling the Moozzas to bring a bulldoser and some spaners to a planet called Mars
    When the Moozzas met God on Mars, God pointed his finger up, the Moozzas aske ...[text shortened]... ne his head in and no one has seen him since Someday afternoon.

Edit: Moses saw him on Wedday
    I don't get it. Are ALL the spelling mistakes on purpose? Excluding the ones needed to advance the joke.
  5. Merry Crimbo Land
    Moves
    10 Sep '05 14:38
    Originally posted by Canadaguy
    I don't get it. Are ALL the spelling mistakes on purpose? Excluding the ones needed to advance the joke.
    There are no mistakes all is writen how it was writen in the beginging
  6. Calgary
    Moves
    10 Sep '05 14:41
    Originally posted by Vivaldi
    There are no mistakes all is writen how it was writen in the beginging
    The is making my oven look all that much better!
  7. Merry Crimbo Land
    Moves
    10 Sep '05 14:54
    Originally posted by Canadaguy
    The is making my oven look all that much better!
    I have got a bag of sweets that is why God made tungs, he made hands so we could tell the time and eyes so we could watch the clock.
    He made feet so we could mesure and bums so we could beg for a dime for a cup of coffee, he made ears so we could have a birthday once a ear and fingers so we could pick snot out of our nose, I dont know why he made noses maybe some one might no, I also dont know why I have got a dicky

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree