1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Jun '17 02:09
    Originally posted by Suzianne to Rajk999
    You "talk the talk" but we have no evidence that you "walk the walk". And yeah, that's "mouth worship". And that is why you are a hypocrite.
    Rajk999 is in dispute with people whose doctrine is "talk the talk" ~ a.k.a. "mouth worship" ~ as opposed to "walk the walk" which is, for all intents and purposes, downplayed or even dismissed. The dispute is about doctrine and not about anyone providing evidence that they "walk the walk".
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    20 Jun '17 03:09
    Originally posted by FMF
    Rajk999 is in dispute with people whose doctrine is "talk the talk" ~ a.k.a. "mouth worship" ~ as opposed to "walk the walk" which is, for all intents and purposes, downplayed or even dismissed. The dispute is about doctrine and not about anyone providing evidence that they "walk the walk".
    You think she will ever get it ?
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    20 Jun '17 22:11
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    What is the question?
    1.Can we ask questions?

2. Did you say that because of previous talks with sonship?
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    20 Jun '17 22:13
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    More assuming, lying, and bearing false witness. You just don't know when to quit, do you? Your hypocrisy is becoming too apparent to just gloss over as all those who agree with you just to keep you attacking your Christian brothers do. You "talk the talk" but we have no evidence that you "walk the walk". And yeah, that's "mouth worship". And that is why you are a hypocrite.
    To be fair all we do is type and read others words here. We don't know whether anyone is doing anything they say around here.
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    20 Jun '17 23:03
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    To be fair all we do is type and read others words here. We don't know whether anyone is doing anything they say around here.
    Neither do you need to.
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    20 Jun '17 23:05
    1.Can we ask questions?

2. Did you say that because of previous talks with sonship?
    Yes ask. Sonship's aim is to trap people [like me] rather than engage in fair discussion. Hence questions designed to do that are not welcome.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Jun '17 23:56
    Originally posted by FMF
    More of your completely missing the point because all you're interested in is supporting his hypocrisy. His hypocrisy IS the point.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Jun '17 23:581 edit
    Yes, but to judge others just because you want to appear "holier-than-thou", based on nothing but your own fantasies, is beyond the pale. Especially for a Christian whose doctrine is against that very thing.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Jun '17 00:52
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    More of your completely missing the point because all you're interested in is supporting his hypocrisy. His hypocrisy IS the point.
    It is not. Rajk999's issue is doctrine. You keep bleating 'hypocrisy' because you can't/won't address the issue.
  10. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Jun '17 02:121 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    It is not. Rajk999's issue is doctrine. You keep bleating 'hypocrisy' because you can't/won't address the issue.
    Doctrine. Im interested in nothing else. Everything else flies over my head. If she made the slightest effort to address my concerns about doctrine I would have have discussed matters with her but she is interested in condemning what I say only... nothing of substance.
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    21 Jun '17 22:01
    Neither do you need to.
    Need?

Since when did we answer questions on whether we 'need' to know them.
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Jun '17 22:06
    Need?

Since when did we answer questions on whether we 'need' to know them.
    Nobody in a public forum needs to know what others do with their private lives.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    22 Jun '17 00:02
    Doctrine. Im interested in nothing else. Everything else flies over my head. If she made the slightest effort to address my concerns about doctrine I would have have discussed matters with her but she is interested in condemning what I say only... nothing of substance.
    Jesus would condemn you for being nothing more than a modern Pharisee. You parrot his words without caring if you actually live by them. You scream, "WORKS!", but you have none yourself. You assume that your brothers do not follow Christ, when you do not follow him yourself. You are a hypocrite, and even though you may have fooled the Godless in this forum, Jesus himself is not as likely to be fooled. And yet you still work to lead others to perdition.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    22 Jun '17 00:041 edit
    Nobody in a public forum needs to know what others do with their private lives.
    Because this lets you assume untrue things about them and bear false witness about them along with pretending to follow Christ yourself.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    22 Jun '17 00:08
    Originally posted by FMF
    Your ONLY reason for supporting him is because he supports your anti-Christian agenda by attacking them just like you do, with falsity and innuendo.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree