1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Dec '13 18:54
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Of course you conveniently forget about the 50 MILLION people with no health coverage at all.

Your view: LET THEM EAT CAKE as she famously said before being beheaded.

Your empathy for your fellow man just oozes out of your very skin.
    Under Obamacare millions of people who had health coverage have lost it. However, the Obama administration says all they have to do is buy new insurance at 35% higher overall costs, which may help pay for the cost for those without. If not, then they can just tax the rich more to make up the difference. I know that must sound wonderful to you Liberals and Progressives.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 Dec '13 15:55
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    These type of things seem good to the Progressives, however, Conservatives see it as an assault on individual liberties.
    Yeah, that sounds great, but thank goodness, no one has a right to stay ignorant and/or foist it onto their children.
  3. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    28 Dec '13 02:11
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Yeah, that sounds great, but thank goodness, no one has a right to stay ignorant and/or foist it onto their children.
    I don't recall ever hearing anyone say they had the right to stay ignorant! Unless they were joking.

Do we need a law prohibiting ignorance? Perhaps a tax on the ignorant might eliminate the problem!
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    28 Dec '13 03:19
    Originally posted by josephw
    I don't recall ever hearing anyone say they had the right to stay ignorant! Unless they were joking.

Do we need a law prohibiting ignorance? Perhaps a tax on the ignorant might eliminate the problem!
    Staying ignorant is a Natural Right and the government will be sure and see to it that we stay that way. 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree