1. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    16 Jan '12 14:203 edits
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    I am afraid I don't understand what you mean. What am I to acknowledge?

[b]God requires Christ. God requires PERFECT. God requires the Son to be imputed to those fallen into the Satanic rebellion.

Once again, you repeatedly state as fact, that God requires blood, but do not explain why.
    At best, towards the end of your post you start to suggest ...[text shortened]... am sure people will come in droves to listen to you blab on about something you cannot explain.[/b]
    God requires Christ. God requires PERFECT. God requires the Son to be imputed to those fallen into the Satanic rebellion.

Once again, you repeatedly state as fact, that God requires blood, but do not explain why. At best, towards the end of your post you start to suggest that it is symbolic.

It is certarnly possible that I am unable to help you understand.
    I accept that.

I do not fully understand myself. Some things which I think I do understand don't seem to help you.

Let me ask you something.

Do you think that a man like Jesus Christ would have His prayer heard and answered if God were there ?

Do you think that a man like Jesus would be heard by God if He had a petition to ask of God ?

So this to you, is nothing more than an attempt to preach. Actually explaining what was asked, is not that important to you? OK. Preach on. I am sure people will come in droves to listen to you blab on about something you cannot explain.

"Preach" is not a dirty word to me twhitehead.

You get blabbed to a lot about things. You have run after a lot of things people "blabbed" on about in your life. And you're still running after blab.

You're not above following blab or blabbing yourself. You've chased after quite a lot of blab which you couldn't explain right here on this forum. And you covered up your shortage by adding on maybes and it could be this or possibly could be that or the other or an assortment of alternatives.

In other words you didn't have a clue. Ie. how did the universe come into existence. You stammered and studdered with a lot of world class empty blabbing sounding intelligent like you knew something.

Most of us could see the emperor had no cloths.
  2. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    16 Jan '12 14:31
    To the twhiteheads of this world - Yea, I'm a fool for Jesus Christ.

Whose fool are you ?
  3. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    16 Jan '12 15:28
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I think you should stop ranting at me for dissagreeing with you and try harder to follow forum protocol and basic intellectual honesty when copying significant amounts of material (which you do frequently) irrespective of where it comes from.
    Dude you are not getting the point here. I fully expect that most will disagree with not only my post but it happens to all of us. Most here have their own opinion about every single thread no matter what it's about. And thats fine, we all expect it.
    But why some and this includes you seem to think it's ok to get rude and condescending with almost every thing they post, is just not right and is not needed.
    And when one continues on and on with these type responces it tends to get all of us going that direction and it gets really old. And I'm one that gets suckered into responding in this way and that is not right either.
    So all I'm asking is stop it and get civil with your comments and just maybe some of us will look forward to a little more maturity with your post. You're a smart guy so let's see that instead of these knee jerk reactions you usually give us...........
  4. Cape Town
    Moves
    16 Jan '12 17:17
    Originally posted by jaywill
    I do not fully understand myself. Some things which I think I do understand don't seem to help you.
    But do you have even the first clue? If you do, why not at least try to address it, instead of always stating it as fact and moving on?

Let me ask you something.

Do you think that a man like Jesus Christ would have His prayer heard and answered if God were there ?

Presumably that depends on which exact God were there. There are so many descriptions of God, that I cannot answer that question reasonably. I think a morally upright God would answer all prayers, within reason.

Do you think that a man like Jesus would be heard by God if He had a petition to ask of God ?
    Is that the same question, or are you simply asking if God can hear important messages? I am not sure I have heard of a God concept where he is partially deaf, so I think its the same question, and thus the same answer.

"Preach" is not a dirty word to me twhitehead.
    I never implied it was.

You get blabbed to a lot about things. You have run after a lot of things people "blabbed" on about in your life. And you're still running after blab.
    All true. And I wasn't being sarcastic. I honestly believe people will flock to hear your blabber.

You're not above following blab or blabbing yourself. You've chased after quite a lot of blab which you couldn't explain right here on this forum. And you covered up your shortage by adding on maybes and it could be this or possibly could be that or the other or an assortment of alternatives.

In other words you didn't have a clue. Ie. how did the universe come into existence. You stammered and studdered with a lot of world class empty blabbing sounding intelligent like you knew something.

OK now that I dispute. I have never claimed to know how the universe came into existence. Sure, I may have given my best guesses, and qualified them as such. But its nowhere near what you characterize it as.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    17 Jan '12 05:13
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    [b]I think it is central to an Atheistic Evolution Theory that it be known HOW biological life arose.

Well you'd be wrong. The diversification of life on this planet is explained by evolution, this is an established scientific fact. Atheists, deists and theists alike share this view. That we don't how exactly how biological life first formed in no ...[text shortened]... ars ago.

edit - Is it essential for the 'theistic evolutionist' to know how life arose?[/b]
    If you continue to refuse to see the evidence for the creation of God
    that is all around you. I believe your heart will be hardened by God
    just as was done to the Egyptian Pharaoh when Moses gave him
    extraordinary proof of God.
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    23 Jan '12 10:001 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    If you continue to refuse to see the evidence for the creation of God
    that is all around you. I believe your heart will be hardened by God
    just as was done to the Egyptian Pharaoh when Moses gave him
    extraordinary proof of God.
    You continue to refuse to see the evidence for the evolution that is all around you.
    You yourself is a proof of the evolution that has been going for the past 3 billion (+) of years.
    Deny evolution and you deny yourself.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree