Well, excuse me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zANvYB93u2g
    Hinds did you fight in Vietnam war?
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Jan '14 16:35
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Robert Burns has been quoted in the very pages of the watchtower magazine therefore i think the brothers would laugh at your assertions of paganism.
    Of course they would - well, they could hardly admit to promoting a pagan commentary from an unrepentant non-witness could they. Actually I'm surprised you haven't shunned Mr Burns.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Jan '14 17:23
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Of course they would - well, they could hardly admit to promoting a pagan commentary from an unrepentant non-witness could they. Actually I'm surprised you haven't shunned Mr Burns.
    Its well understood that he was quite immoral, he fathered in the region of nine illegitimate children and one of his liaisons led to the death of Mary Campbell who died in childbirth which was to haunt him for the rest of his life. We have the maturity to divorce the work of the artist from their personal life, to claim that Burns was a pagan and a worshiper of nature simply because he utilized it so well in his poems is quite ludicrous, he was a member of the masonic society not of the local covens of witches.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Jan '14 17:311 edit
    Its well understood that he was quite immoral, he fathered in the region of nine illegitimate children and one of his liaisons led to the death of Mary Campbell who died in childbirth which was to haunt him for the rest of his life. We have the maturity to divorce the work of the artist from their personal life, to claim that Burns was a pagan and a ...[text shortened]... s is quite ludicrous, he was a member of the masonic society not of the local covens of witches.
    You have the maturity to divorce this recent authors work from their paganistic life and publish them in your watchtower magazine and yet you will deny your children a birthday party and Christmas based on what....?

Your hypocrisy astounds me, the more I know of you, the more I realise what fake you are.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Jan '14 17:364 edits
    Originally posted by divegeester
    You have the maturity to divorce this recent authors work from their paganistic life and publish them in your watchtower magazine and yet you will deny your children a birthday party and Christmas based on what....?

Your hypocrisy astounds me, the more I know of you, the more I realise what fake you are.
    Burns was not a pagan, he was a plowman and an excise man, your assertion that he was a Pagan is ludicrous, that we don't celebrate birthdays is our affair and quite frankly i don't think ill be taking advice on how to bring my family up from you, no disrespect but you do not even obey the Christian command to go forth and preach and teach but instead hide your light under a basket, id look at my own activity if i were you, Jesus will want to know why you hid the talent he gave you in the ground.

Fake? LOL, you are about as weed like and as plastic as a plastic Christian can get. Stay away from me and far away from my children with your inactive, don't need to do anything, once saved always saved, born again crap.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Jan '14 17:40
    Burns was not a pagan, he was a plowman and an excise man, your assertion that he was a Pagan is ludicrous, that we don't celebrate birthdays is our affair and quite frankly i don't think ill be taking advice on how to bring my family up from you, no disrespect but you do not even obey the Christian command to go forth and preach and teach but instea ...[text shortened]... ound.

Fake? LOL, you are about as weed like and as plastic as a plastic Christian can get.
    Very true robbie, but unlike you I don't pretend to be anything else than I am. I am a hopeless sinner, flawed, wayward and self-centred. But you mate are a hypocrite.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Jan '14 14:541 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Or maybe breast and vigina feeling would do it.
    I really like my vigina........

If Burns was Pagan, I am all for it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree