Tell your moms I said happy mothers day! 🙂
  2. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    11 May '08 22:44
    Originally posted by josephw
    Tell your moms I said happy mothers day! 🙂
    Does your wife know you posted that? Merciful Jesu!
  3. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    11 May '08 22:46
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    Does your wife know you posted that? Merciful Jesu!
    Oddly enough she thought I was off my rocker. I don't know why.
  4. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    11 May '08 23:53
    Oddly enough she thought I was off my rocker. I don't know why.
    Well let me help you out. When you say "tell all your moms I said 'Happy Mother's Day', it's kind of like saying you know their moms.....in the biblical sense. Now how many babies has she birthed for you?

Speakin of which, I saw this article about this woman who is about to have her 18th child. She's 41. She homeschools all of them and all of their names begin with a J. Some are these really bizarre biblical names which I'm sure will, by itself, make a psychiatrist a rich man somewhere. She says she's going to keep having babies "as long as God wills." Is this not the definition of insanity?
  5. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    12 May '08 00:21
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    Well let me help you out. When you say "tell all your moms I said 'Happy Mother's Day', it's kind of like saying you know their moms.....in the biblical sense. Now how many babies has she birthed for you?

Speakin of which, I saw this article about this woman who is about to have her 18th child. She's 41. She homeschools all of them and all of their ...[text shortened]... to keep having babies "as long as God wills." Is this not the definition of insanity?
    No it's not!

I know we all have moms, and all I was doing was acknowledging that it is mothers day. I'm innocent of the inference.

What's wrong with having children? Why do you equate having children with insanity? George Foreman gave all his children the same name. Is he insane too?

You should give folks a little more wobble room. I like it when people break the mold. Unless it's grossly immoral.
  6. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    12 May '08 01:401 edit
    No it's not!

I know we all have moms, and all I was doing was acknowledging that it is mothers day. I'm innocent of the inference.

What's wrong with having children? Why do you equate having children with insanity? George Foreman gave all his children the same name. Is he insane too?

You should give folks a little more wobble room. I like it when people break the mold. Unless it's grossly immoral.
    I think most women would say that after passing 18 babies, the mold is broken.

And yes, George Foreman is insane. He's been hit in the head so many times, he has an excuse to be insane.
  7. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    12 May '08 03:47
    No it's not!

Isn't bringing so many children into the world that you cannot possibly care for them all adequately "grossly immoral"?
  8. Cape Town
    Moves
    12 May '08 14:14
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    Isn't bringing so many children into the world that you cannot possibly care for them all adequately "grossly immoral"?
    Well that depends on what you consider 'adequate' care. A hard working well off stay at home mother could probably give all 18 children better 'care' than a significant proportion of the mothers around the world do.
    I do in fact agree with you, I just think that you should realize that at least a third of the worlds mothers are equally 'grossly immoral' - just try supporting one child on less than a dollar a day and you will see.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree