1. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    09 May '05 03:49
    Originally posted by royalchicken
    Bring me back a tortoise that's older than Noah.
    ROTFLMAO!
  2. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    09 May '05 04:03
    Originally posted by Nemesio
    ROTFLMAO!
    What shall I do if I encounter any that speak and offer me fruit?
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    09 May '05 04:22
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    You've have to invent a new religion as serpents, not tortoises, were given that assignment in the Bible. Besides the geographic description of Eden puts it in present day Iraq, not off the coast of Ecuador. My advice is you encounter talking tortoises is to share the blow with them and eat the "fruit" if you can reasonably discern that it's not actually a rock. That's how I made it through high school.
  4. Not Kansas
    Moves
    09 May '05 04:24
    Drop the fig leaf and act dumb.
  5. Joined
    24 Apr '05
    Moves
    09 May '05 07:37
    At the end of this summer, I will be traveling to the Galapagos Islands, known primarily for their animal life that Darwin observed while formulating his ideas of evolution and made popular through his publication Voyage of the Beagle.

If anybody has simple observations that they would like for me to make while I am there, I will entertain requests and report my findings.

to be fair, if you find no concrete evidence to support darwin, also please simultaneously document the lack of evidence you find for the creationist's viewpoint as well.
  6. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    09 May '05 08:36
    Could you document the symbiosis of Land Iguana and Mocking Bird? I would very much like to know more about this partnership.
  7. Standard memberColetti
    W.P. Extraordinaire
    State of Franklin
    Moves
    11 May '05 19:22
    At the end of this summer, I will be traveling to the Galapagos Islands, known primarily for their animal life that Darwin observed while formulating his ideas of evolution and made popular through his publication Voyage of the Beagle.

If anybody has simple observations that they would like for me to make while I am there, I will entertain requests and report my findings.
    Let us know if you witness any speciation.
  8. 30th Century Earth
    Moves
    12 Jul '05 21:24

if you find a cousin tell him to write😴
  9. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    13 Jul '05 00:48
    I imagine it might say something like , "Dare you defy me." How will you respond?
  10. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    13 Jul '05 20:27
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    I imagine it might say something like , "Dare you defy me." How will you respond?

..... by making the tent bigger.
  11. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    14 Jul '05 18:28
    Originally posted by ivanhoe

..... by making the tent bigger.
    Actually God did that when they got kicked out of the garden. It got a lot bigger at that point.
  12. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    14 Jul '05 18:42
    Actually God did that when they got kicked out of the garden. It got a lot bigger at that point.

Your theology becomes increasingly mind-boggling, Kirk ..... you should write a book about it .... "Everything I Always Wanted To Know About Theology, But Was Afraid To Ask", by Captain Kirk (your "nom de plume" of course).

How about it ? You'll get rich, you can afford a divorce and can spend as much time with the white women as you please ..... doesn't this sound promising to you ?

13. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    14 Jul '05 18:51

Your theology becomes increasingly mind-boggling, Kirk ..... you should write a book about it .... "Everything I Always Wanted To Know About Theology, But Was Afraid To Ask", by Captain Kirk (your "nom de plume" of course).

How about it ? You'll get rich, you can afford a divorce and can spend as much time with the white women as you please ..... doesn't this sound promising to you ?

Why is it mind-boggling when I am one of the most understandable with complex theological ideas? Speaking of buying a Penthouse (magazine ) as you suggested I do, I was intrigued to read about Bob Guccione being an alter boy and seminarian and aspiring to the priesthood. A calling is a complex matter indeed.
  14. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    14 Jul '05 19:01
    Why is it mind-boggling when I am one of the most understandable with complex theological ideas? Speaking of buying a Penthouse (magazine ) as you suggested I do, I was intrigued to read about Bob Guccione being an alter boy and seminarian and aspiring to the priesthood. A calling is a complex matter indeed.

Well actually I meant a penthouse .... without the capital ..... you know .... anyway, I'll check on Bob Guccione, as he has not made a career yet (?) in the Netherlands .....

I googled. http://observer.guardian.co.uk/magazine/story/0,11913,1136346,00.html

Now I see the light ! You meant THE Bob Guccione and THE Penthouse ...... Oh brother, now that's what I call theology !
  15. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    14 Jul '05 19:25

Well actually I meant a penthouse .... without the capital ..... you know .... anyway, I'll check on Bob Guccione, as he has not made a career yet (?) in the Netherlands .....

I googled. http://observer.guardian.co.uk/magazine/story/0,11913,1136346,00.html

Now I see the light ! You meant THE Bob Guccione and THE Penthouse ...... Oh brother, now that's what I call theology !
    Is he not a tragic figure at this stage in his life?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree