1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    27 Feb '21 16:16
    Call upon the name of the Lord Jesus ten times.
    Call out as to calling on the Living listening Person that God IS.

Call like this:

"O Lord Jesus! Lord Jesus. O Lord Jesus. Lord Jesus.
    O Lord You are my Lord, Lord. O Lord Jesus, LORD JESUS!"

Call on the Lord until your inner being is set on fire with the Holy Spirit.

I encourage you to call on the name of the available and real Lord Jesus Christ, the Savior and the Son of God.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    27 Feb '21 16:512 edits
    Because the current of the world is going strongly in one direction AND to come forward to God you must go against the current, some deliberate insistence may be necessary.

For this reason I encourage you to call on the name of the Lord Jesus more than once. You have to turn your heart around and turn it to the Lord Jesus. You were born with your heart in the opposite direction going with the strong flow of this age.

So call upon Him with a opened and turned heart towards Jesus 10 times.

"O Lord Jesus! O Lord Jesus. O Lord Jesus my Lord JESUS!, O Lord Jesus."

Like that. Reach out with your believing heart to the God Who is there. Call upon the name of the Lord Jesus - the LORD Jesus.

Some of you have used the sacred name Jesus Christ as a two part curse word.
    Now is the time to cleanse yourselves from this evil practice and CALL upon the LORD Jesus Christ opening your whole being to His wonderful Lordship.

You will be saved.

"That if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved." (Rom. 10:9)

So believe that God has indeed raised Jesus from the dead, as He has, and call, call, call upon the name of the Lord Jesus. Even repeatedly until Jesus begins to burn and flow from your innermost being.

O Lord Jesus, come into me, Lord Jesus!
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    27 Feb '21 16:53
    You can also call by whispering.

"Lord Jesus. O Lord Jesus. Lord Jesus."

But to call with all your heart loudly multiple times is good.
    Call believing God has raised Him from the dead.

Call with a willingness for Jesus Christ to change your life.
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    27 Feb '21 17:01
    @sonship said

Call like this:

I encourage you to call on the name of the available and real Lord Jesus Christ, the Savior and the Son of God.
    Do you think there is a chance Jesus might find that a little annoying?
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    27 Feb '21 18:01
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

I tend in this to look on the positive side of it.
    Rather than assume annoyance I give the caller the benefit of a doubt.

God did say "Call upon me and I will answer . . ." (Jeremiah 33:3)

Rather than assume the most negative, I caution on the side of assuming God wants to answer us when we call upon Him as He said.

He is so eager to break down the barrier of sin and fellowship personally with us. He even says in one place He will come even before we call.

King James Bible (Isaiah 65:24)

"And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear."
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    27 Feb '21 18:41
    @sonship said

Call like this:

Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying, This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. (Matthew 15:7-9 KJV)
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    27 Feb '21 19:20
    Rather than assume the most negative, I caution on the side of assuming God wants to answer us when we call upon Him as He said.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    27 Feb '21 19:291 edit
    The great enemy of Christ Saul of Tarsus was dragging people from their houses to be persecuted for calling on Jesus. Then he was turned around by Christ and himself became a caller.

When Christ told Ananias to go and pray for Saul [Paul] he informed his Lord -

"But Ananias answered, Lord, I have heard from many concerning this man, how many evil things he has done to Your saints in Jerusalem; and here he has authority from the chief priests to bind all who call upon Your name." (Acts 9:13,14)

You see today religious zealots are still incensed at those who call on the name of the Lord Jesus. Some on this Forum want to BIND all who call upon the name of the Lord Jesus, like Rajk999.

But I encourage you to try calling on the Lord Jesus anyway, sincerely with an expectation that God will answer you within. He may even answer you in your circumstances being rearranged encouraging you to keep on coming to Jesus Christ with your whole heart.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    27 Feb '21 19:361 edit
    Saul persecuted the Jesus callers in the first century. Maybe he used the very same verses that Rajk999 uses today. Saul went to get authority to arrest the ones calling on the name of Jesus in their houses.

" . . . and here he has authority from the chief priests to bind all who call upon Your name." (Acts 9:13,14)

Then he met the Lord Jesus and was told to himself CALL on Jesus the same way as the ones whom he was dragging to be jailed and even executed.

"And now, why do you delay? Rise up and be baptized and wash away your sins, calling on His name." (Acts 22:16).

I can hear Saul (Paul) calling " O Lord Jesus. Lord Jesus I believe in You Lord."

Call on the name of Jesus until His coming into you seems to wash you of your entire past of evil doing.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    27 Feb '21 19:421 edit
    Have you been one who has spoken many dirty and sinful things? Calling on the name of Jesus will purify your soul. Even the Bible says you can call from a "pure lip". This means the calling to and TOUCHING Jesus Christ has a purifying effect on your heart and your history of evil speaking too.

Zephaniah 3:9

New American Standard Bible
    “For then I will restore to the peoples pure lips, So that all of them may call on the name of the LORD, . . . "

Like this call - " O Lord Jesus make me PURE Lord with Yourself. O Lord Jesus. O PURE JESUS! Lord Jesus purify me. Clean my soul. Clean my lips. Clean my heart. Lord Jesus wash all my sins away."

Call on the Lord with a pure lip now.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Feb '21 22:27
    @sonship said

Call like this:

Who, specifically, are you talking to?
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    27 Feb '21 23:05
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking. (Matthew 6:7 KJV)
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    27 Feb '21 23:422 edits
    @sonship said

God did say "Call upon me and I will answer . . ." (Jeremiah 33:3)
    The same Jeremiah

Jer_7:16 Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up cry nor prayer for them, neither make intercession to me: for I will not hear thee.

Jer_11:14 Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up a cry or prayer for them: for I will not hear them in the time that they cry unto me for their trouble.

Jer_14:12 When they fast, I will not hear their cry; and when they offer burnt offering and an oblation, I will not accept them: but I will consume them by the sword, and by the famine, and by the pestilence.

Same with Isaiah. God hears the righteous, and these are those who keep the commandments. God ignores the wicked ie those who disobey the commandments.

Since you constantly advise others to practice mouth worship and ignore the commandments, then God does not hear your calling Jesus 10 times.
  14. PenTesting
    Moves
    27 Feb '21 23:48
    @sonship said

So call upon Him with a opened and turned heart towards Jesus 10 times.

"O Lord Jesus! O Lord Jesus. O Lord Jesus my Lord JESUS!, O Lord Jesus."
    Practice reading the bible, instad of calling Jesus 10 times every hour

Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth. (John 9:31 KJV)

IF you do Gods will THEN, God hears you.

This little fact is all over the bible:

KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS.
    THEN
    GOD WILL HEAR YOU
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 07:01
    @divegeester said
    Who, specifically, are you talking to?
    And why “10 times”?

It’s all a bit odd.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree