1. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    27 Jun '08 23:02
    Originally posted by pritybetta
    Infact there is a passage of scripture that discribes what Christ looks like, however, I can not find it righ now. It is in the OT and talks about his hair being of gold. If I find it again I will be sure to let you know.
    Do you really think Jesus had hair the color of gold?
  2. SEMO
    Moves
    27 Jun '08 23:09
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    Do you really think Jesus had hair the color of gold?
    Do you read/study the Bible?
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    27 Jun '08 23:11
    Infact there is a passage of scripture that discribes what Christ looks like, however, I can not find it righ now. It is in the OT and talks about his hair being of gold. If I find it again I will be sure to let you know.
    You are playing right into his hands woman. You are referring to the passage in Daniel 7 that describes Christ's hair as 'pure wool' not gold.
  4. SEMO
    Moves
    27 Jun '08 23:23
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    You are playing right into his hands woman. You are referring to the passage in Daniel 7 that describes Christ's hair as 'pure wool' not gold.
    Yes, you are right, it does say pure wool, I stand corrected. Thank you.

I just don't like when someone tries to say that Jesus was of their race. That sounds very racist to do so. To say that any race is above another is racist, and I believe that is what people do when they say Jesus was of their race.
  5. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    27 Jun '08 23:25

I just don't like when someone tries to say that Jesus was of their race. That sounds very racist to do so. To say that any race is above another is racist, and I believe that is what people do when they say Jesus was of their race.
    Well, do you think Jesus was white?
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    27 Jun '08 23:27

Well you cant prove it either way and the moron knows that, and yes he is racist ... i agree.
  7. Joined
    25 Jun '08
    Moves
    27 Jun '08 23:34
    Quick Question:
    Is He Who creates equal to he who cannot create?
  8. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    28 Jun '08 00:02
    So they knew what Jesus looked like in OT times. How did they pull that off?
  9. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    28 Jun '08 00:071 edit

You were all about race when you thought Jesus was an Aryan with golden hair. But now that he has hair "of wool" you don't like the idea of him looking like a dark skinned rastafarian.

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i194/johncbyrd3/BlackJesus3.jpg
  10. SEMO
    Moves
    28 Jun '08 00:35
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    You were all about race when you thought Jesus was an Aryan with golden hair. But now that he has hair "of wool" you don't like the idea of him looking like a dark skinned rastafarian.

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i194/johncbyrd3/BlackJesus3.jpg
    I never said he was a Aryan with golden hair. And I do believe he would have tanned skin, just not black african skin. And what do you consider white? White skin is not a race.
  11. SEMO
    Moves
    28 Jun '08 00:36
    So they knew what Jesus looked like in OT times. How did they pull that off?
    Danel had a vison from God, that is how he knew what Jesus looked like. I suppose you do not study nor believe in the Bible and therefore I will no longer disscuss this with you.
  12. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    28 Jun '08 01:02
    Danel had a vison from God, that is how he knew what Jesus looked like. I suppose you do not study nor believe in the Bible and therefore I will no longer disscuss this with you.
    Whatever happened to 70x7?
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    28 Jun '08 01:06
    Whatever happened to 70x7?
    70x7 is for your brother. I thing people like you and Dr Scramble fall into the 'cast not your pearls before SWINE' category.
  14. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    28 Jun '08 13:551 edit
    I'm rolling on the floor bursting with laughter.

Nobody knows what Jesus looked like, and who cares?

Jesus died for us on the cross to pay sin's debt on our behalf.

That's what matters. Not His skin color.

The detraction from who and what Jesus did is meaningless.

Race has nothing to do with anything. Unless you're a racist.

We've been through it. It no longer makes any difference what color one is. That's the law.

Thank you Dr King! He paid the ultimate price so that we don't have to keep making race an issue. Down with all racists! 😠
  15. Standard memberChronicLeaky
    Don't Fear Me
    Reaping
    Moves
    28 Jun '08 15:281 edit
    Dr. Scribbles is so named because he wrote the Scriptures in purple crayon on the white parts of $2 bills promoted from the Whore of Babylon's jewel-encrusted thong one lonely night while his stable were all at work. The space constraints on a $2 bill are the reason for the awkward sentence structure and lack of verse. The exception, Psalms, is a transcript, written on wet cocktail napkins by a nameless drunken barbarian with a penchant for appending extraneous "P"s to words, of a mighty rap battle between Dr. Scribbles and our Lord which took place later that night, in which same deity was soundly embarassed.

To answer your question, no, he hasn't read it. A smooth pirp like that doesn't proofread.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree