1. The sky
    Moves
    10 Oct '08 23:37
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Is he here yet?
    He left the site quite a while ago. Zi-goh!
  2. weedhopper
    Moves
    12 Oct '08 01:281 edit
    Originally posted by Sushill
    Was I talking to you?
    No--yes. I don't know---were ya?
  3. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    12 Oct '08 06:13
    Originally posted by MrHand
    The expression that God works in mysterious ways is a powerful statement actually. We expect God to be explainable in terms that we understand which is paradoxical really.

However, I think that God becomes much more understandable if you believe in re-incarnation (along the principles of the Spiritist Doctrine / Edgar Cayce / Allan Kardec etc.).

The ...[text shortened]... ving.

This is not so different from the ideas of karma.

It happens to be what I believe.
    Where the hell do all those extra bloody souls come from then?
    Is there like a bag of souls which gets ripped open everytime we need a few extra because of population growth?
  4. St. Paul, Minnesota
    Moves
    13 Oct '08 17:40
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Where the hell do all those extra bloody souls come from then?
    Is there like a bag of souls which gets ripped open everytime we need a few extra because of population growth?
    It could be that they are newly created. Certainly some can be from animals as well.
  5. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    14 Oct '08 05:52
    Originally posted by MrHand
    It could be that they are newly created. Certainly some can be from animals as well.
    But there's no less animals on the planet today than 100.000 years ago. Different animals, but animals all the same.

So, you're saying God does have a can of souls to open whenever he feels the necessity. Excellent.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree