Moves
    06 May '08 00:08
    http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5hDeWu9n8WS9LtmwUnxMIucnFdnKQD90F8KKG0

What should we make of this?
  2. Joined
    09 Mar '06
    Moves
    06 May '08 09:461 edit
    Decisions like this already have to be made, if there are two people in need of a heart and only one heart then it's whoever is going to make best use of it that is going to get it.
    If there really is a flu epidemic and not enough immunisation jabs to go around then the doctors are going to have to make this kind of decision whether guidelines exist or not.
  3. Cape Town
    Moves
    06 May '08 11:34
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    What should we make of this?
    I suppose the Christian thing to do would be to only give treatment to non-Christians because the Christians are already guaranteed a place in heaven whereas us atheists still have the potential to see the light.
    Also, if it is not their time to die then God will save those of his Children that he cares to save.
  4. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    06 May '08 15:42
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    I suppose the Christian thing to do would be to only give treatment to non-Christians because the Christians are already guaranteed a place in heaven whereas us atheists still have the potential to see the light.
    Also, if it is not their time to die then God will save those of his Children that he cares to save.
    Oh, I'd rather feed organs to pigs than give them to a pro-lifer!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree