1. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    20 May '08 04:33
    As a professional, would you ever allow something like this to happen on your watch?

YouTube

It is imperative that you consider the entire rendition and not make a decision after only the first minute, lest you miss the inventive harmonies in the middle and the engaging dynamics at the end.
  2. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    20 May '08 09:55
    just some guy on drugs who doesnt know the lyrics lol

sounds like my little brother singing on my little sisters sing-star-karaoke-thing, where u dont have to sing prety just get the right tones and u gain points^^
  3. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    21 May '08 19:022 edits
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    As a professional, would you ever allow something like this to happen on your watch?
    This gentleman is one of the cantors in my music program. That's me on the Hammond B-3
    in the background. I trained him personally. Not only did I let it happen, I helped to sculpt and
    refine a brand new performance of a piece that I felt was getting a little tired. In time and with
    and opened mind, you will come to understand and appreciate the genius behind this performance.

Nemesio
  4. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    22 May '08 01:20
    Originally posted by Nemesio
    This gentleman is one of the cantors in my music program. That's me on the Hammond B-3
    in the background. I trained him personally. Not only did I let it happen, I helped to sculpt and
    refine a brand new performance of a piece that I felt was getting a little tired. In time and with
    and opened mind, you will come to understand and appreciate the genius behind this performance.

Nemesio
    That's a blessing to know that you would not be one to do things like exclude an autistic boy from worship.