Calling out Nemesio

Calling out Nemesio

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
20 May 08

As a professional, would you ever allow something like this to happen on your watch?

It is imperative that you consider the entire rendition and not make a decision after only the first minute, lest you miss the inventive harmonies in the middle and the engaging dynamics at the end.

z
Thread Killing Chimp

In your retina!:D

Moves
20 May 08

just some guy on drugs who doesnt know the lyrics lol

sounds like my little brother singing on my little sisters sing-star-karaoke-thing, where u dont have to sing prety just get the right tones and u gain points^^

Ursulakantor

Pittsburgh, PA

Moves
21 May 08
2 edits

Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
As a professional, would you ever allow something like this to happen on your watch?
This gentleman is one of the cantors in my music program. That's me on the Hammond B-3
in the background. I trained him personally. Not only did I let it happen, I helped to sculpt and
refine a brand new performance of a piece that I felt was getting a little tired. In time and with
and opened mind, you will come to understand and appreciate the genius behind this performance.

Nemesio

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
22 May 08

Originally posted by Nemesio
This gentleman is one of the cantors in my music program. That's me on the Hammond B-3
in the background. I trained him personally. Not only did I let it happen, I helped to sculpt and
refine a brand new performance of a piece that I felt was getting a little tired. In time and with
and opened mind, you will come to understand and appreciate the genius behind this performance.

Nemesio
That's a blessing to know that you would not be one to do things like exclude an autistic boy from worship.