1. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    12 Aug '05 00:36
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    I'll post where I want. This is a call out thread, which no Wolfpack member is allowed to ignore, the "god is punishing me" thread marks Mateulose's return from the dead (saints be praised!) and I also made a post in a thread concerning my uncle Frogstomp. These are very limited exceptions and I have no wish to return to the tedious "debates ...[text shortened]... ea why you are sooooooooooo interested in me, Ivanhoe but my supermodel wife is getting jealous.
    No1: "I'll post where I want....."

Sure ... and you promise whatever you want ..... and you'll break every "promise" you make ... because you want it. You're a free person, right ?

That's why I say: You will NOT leave the site ..... it's all part of your games. It's all manipulation. In fact your statements regarding this issue are lies, blatant lies.

2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    12 Aug '05 00:421 edit
    Originally posted by ivanhoe

Sure ... and you promise whatever you want ..... and you'll break every "promise" you make ... because you want it. You're a free person, right ?

That's why I say: You will NOT leave the si ...[text shortened]... your statements regarding this issue are lies, blatant lies.

Stupid, do you know what a promise is????? To whom did I "promise" that I wouldn't post in the Spirituality Forum? You're utterly insane, Snookums.

EDIT: BTW, my statement was: I am also pretty tired of the nonsense in the Spirituality Forum and will stop posting or even reading it altogether.

I did "stop" posting in the Spirituality Forum and didn't post anything there for over a month. Now, I made a limited number of posts. When someone "stops" at a red light is it your contention that if they ever move again they "lied"?
  3. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    12 Aug '05 00:43

That's why I say: You will NOT leave the site ..... it's all part of your games. It's all manipulation. In fact your statements regarding this issue are lies, blatant lies.

You seem to have a psychotic fixation on no1. Put it down, it's eating you up.
  4. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    12 Aug '05 01:07
    Originally posted by frogstomp
    You seem to have a psychotic fixation on no1. Put it down, it's eating you up.
    It must be love.:πŸ˜•
  5. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    12 Aug '05 01:15
    My proudest moment in these threads: when both No.1 and Ivanhoe recced my post! I almost quit posting--after all, how could I top that! πŸ˜‰

All joking aside, sad to see you "on the way out" No.1.
  6. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    12 Aug '05 02:04
    It must be love.:πŸ˜•
    lol
  7. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    12 Aug '05 02:07
    Originally posted by vistesd
    My proudest moment in these threads: when both No.1 and Ivanhoe recced my post! I almost quit posting--after all, how could I top that! πŸ˜‰

Darvlay is gone too.... No longer a star.

P-
  8. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    12 Aug '05 13:39
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Darvlay is gone too.... No longer a star.

P-
    I don't need a star beside my name. I am a star.

And I'm not going anywhere for now.
  9. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    12 Aug '05 13:41
    If I may add, I think Ivanhoe is being extremely wiley in this thread. πŸ™‚
  10. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    12 Aug '05 14:441 edit
    Originally posted by darvlay
    If I may add, I think Ivanhoe is being extremely wiley in this thread. πŸ™‚
    Ya, I thought of that too--double-wiley, in fact... (If I'm thinkin' watchyer thinkin'...but let us say n'more, shall we...)
  11. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    12 Aug '05 15:35
    Stupid, do you know what a promise is????? To whom did I "promise" that I wouldn't post in the Spirituality Forum? You're utterly insane, Snookums.

EDIT: BTW, my statement was: I am also pretty tired of the nonsense in the Spirituality Forum and will stop posting or even reading it altogether.

I did "stop" posting in the Spi ...[text shortened]... meone "stops" at a red light is it your contention that if they ever move again they "lied"?

Maraudian logic .... that's what it is. That's why I say: You are not leaving the site. You haven't contradicted me yet, marauder ...... ha ha ha πŸ˜‰
  12. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    12 Aug '05 15:42

He is not "on his way out" ..... it's just one of his games .... wanna bet ?

13. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    12 Aug '05 16:14

He is not "on his way out" ..... it's just one of his games .... wanna bet ?

No bets on this one, my friend. You've already got the bookies scrambling back to their spreadsheets. πŸ˜‰
  14. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    ZellulΓ€rer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    12 Aug '05 16:201 edit
    No bets on this one, my friend. You've already got the bookies scrambling back to their spreadsheets. πŸ˜‰
    The other day sport, now gambling--at last the spiritual forum is becoming a Temple.
  15. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    12 Aug '05 16:30

πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree