1. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    21 Jul '07 16:55
    Do you have a beef with Reverend Kirksey?
  2. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    22 Jul '07 22:35
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    Do you have a beef with Reverend Kirksey?
    You can't call someone out on behalf of someone else. You're abusing the call out system. If there's beef between Kirksey and RBHILL then let them sort it out, little drama junkie.
  3. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    22 Jul '07 22:48
    Originally posted by hopscotch
    You can't call someone out on behalf of someone else. You're abusing the call out system. If there's beef between Kirksey and RBHILL then let them sort it out, little drama junkie.
    I beleive DoctorScribbles is on solid theological ground. Matthew 18:15ff. "If your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault, between you and him alone. If he listens to you , you have gained a brother. But if he does not listen, take one or two others along with you, that every word may be confirmed by the evidence of two or threee witnesses. If he refuses to listen, tell it to the church; and if he refuses to listen to even the church, let him be to you as a Gentile and tax collector."
  4. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    23 Jul '07 00:21
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    I beleive DoctorScribbles is on solid theological ground. Matthew 18:15ff. "If your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault, between you and him alone. If he listens to you , you have gained a brother. But if he does not listen, take one or two others along with you, that every word may be confirmed by the evidence of two or threee witness ...[text shortened]... if he refuses to listen to even the church, let him be to you as a Gentile and tax collector."
    Oh no! Not a tax collector! 😲

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree