1. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    12 Mar '07 04:43
    Rev, I had a rough day. You know the kind, where there's only one set of footprints in the sand. You got a funny story to lift a brotha's spirits up in here?
  2. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    12 Mar '07 07:11
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    Rev, I had a rough day. You know the kind, where there's only one set of footprints in the sand. You got a funny story to lift a brotha's spirits up in here?
    The Lawd has placed me in certain sitiations that I may tell of God's quirky grace to the fallen and broken hearted.

I had this black man that I used to go out and visit. His wife ( his 2nd) I believe was a certifiable nymphomaniac. She was always talking about one day gettin her a light-skinned man. Fortunately she didn't have me in mind as she was 80 years old. She was always sexualizing conversations. Her poor husband was always having to fight her off even though he didn't have the strength to do so.

Anyway, this man died. His kids from a previous marriage knew what a loon she was and so they would bring food over to help her out. I got called to go to his death and they were all gathered there. We were just sitting around waiting for the funeral home to come (which ended up being an old station wagon from an engine repair shop). His daughter said, "Miss Emma, have you been eating the food we've been bringing over for you." She replied back, "What the hell I need to be eatin that food fo when I can go in there and lick on him anytime I want." Dead silence followed. Then she turned to me and said "I guess I shouldn't have said that should I?" I said, "Yea, the timing is a little off."

God bless, Dr. Scribbles, I hope this will help.
  3. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    12 Mar '07 21:05
    A brief update on the above story. About a week after the funeral, his children shipped her off to a mental hospital in Arkansas. I trust she has found a light-skinned black man by now.
  4. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    13 Mar '07 03:54
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    A brief update on the above story. About a week after the funeral, his children shipped her off to a mental hospital in Arkansas. I trust she has found a light-skinned black man by now.
    Thanks fo' tha laughs.

Returnin' tha favor: YouTube
  5. Joined
    11 Jul '06
    Moves
    13 Mar '07 04:09
    The Lawd has placed me in certain sitiations that I may tell of God's quirky grace to the fallen and broken hearted.

I had this black man that I used to go out and visit. His wife ( his 2nd) I believe was a certifiable nymphomaniac. She was always talking about one day gettin her a light-skinned man. Fortunately she didn't have me in mind as she was ...[text shortened]... a, the timing is a little off."

God bless, Dr. Scribbles, I hope this will help.
    Just curious, Rev, was that something you just came up with from the top of your head? Or was it really a true story? It's a good laugh.
  6. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    13 Mar '07 06:34
    Originally posted by ckoh1965
    Just curious, Rev, was that something you just came up with from the top of your head? Or was it really a true story? It's a good laugh.
    I could never make something like that up. It's all true.
  7. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    13 Mar '07 06:40
    Thanks fo' tha laughs.

Returnin' tha favor: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwi9MMcj0UU
    That's the best! I've been trying to find out where that came from as Stern plays him all the time. I'm guessing he's had some kind of brain injury in the past that has released all his inhibitions. God sometimes works like that.
  8. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    13 Mar '07 07:07
    Thanks fo' tha laughs.

Returnin' tha favor: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwi9MMcj0UU
    Back at ya!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOFMZEmM14&NR
  9. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    13 Mar '07 16:11
    Back at ya!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOFMZEmM14&NR
    Rev, that link ain't be workin'. Hook a brotha up.
  10. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    13 Mar '07 17:31
    I could never make something like that up. It's all true.
    emma is short for what?
  11. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    13 Mar '07 19:34
    Rev, that link ain't be workin'. Hook a brotha up.
    See if this works fo ya.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOFMZiEmM148mode=related&search=
  12. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    13 Mar '07 19:35
    See if this works fo ya.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOFMZiEmM148mode=related&search=
    Forget it. I believe this woman is possessed.
  13. The sky
    Moves
    13 Mar '07 19:37
    Forget it. I believe this woman is possessed.
    She appears to be malformed.
  14. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    13 Mar '07 19:55
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    She appears to be malformed.
    No truer words were ever said. She was going off about "people needing a Holy Ghost enema right up their butt."
  15. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    16 Mar '07 07:47
    That's the best! I've been trying to find out where that came from as Stern plays him all the time. I'm guessing he's had some kind of brain injury in the past that has released all his inhibitions. God sometimes works like that.
    Here's an extended version, eight minutes long. This guy's a riot. He's got a pimpin' cane in this one that you can see around 5:30.

YouTube

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree