1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Oct '16 08:203 edits
    Robbie in another forum you accused me of endorsing Satan in my posts by using the occasional suffix "LOL".

You claim that this means "lucifer our lord" and that me using it is either a deliberate or incidental salute to the devil. Since you also accuse me of being a "son of Satan" you probably think I do this deliberately.

Perhaps you would like to:

1. Back up your claim about the meaning of "LOL"?

2. Clarify whether you think I'm doing this deliberately as part of my satanic birthright?
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Oct '16 09:04
    I think robbie is always trying desperately hard to be ever so funny. But he only does "daft" and "unpleasant" and it's all delivered with kind of overwhelming, adolescent sensibility. Stuff about "Satan" and "lucifer" and stuff about you having the morals akin to those of a racist murderer etc. etc. etc ad nauseam, is just robbie caught between two of his own stools: trying to be funny, and trying to be as spiteful as possible.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Oct '16 10:58
    Originally posted by FMF
    I think robbie is always trying desperately hard to be ever so funny. But he only does "daft" and "unpleasant" and it's all delivered with kind of overwhelming, adolescent sensibility. Stuff about "Satan" and "lucifer" and stuff about you having the morals akin to those of a racist murderer etc. etc. etc ad nauseam, is just robbie caught between two of his own stools: trying to be funny, and trying to be as spiteful as possible.
    " ... and trying to be as spiteful as possible."

Hmmmmmm...
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Oct '16 11:142 edits
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Robbie in another forum you accused me of endorsing Satan in my posts by using the occasional suffix "LOL".

You claim that this means "lucifer our lord" and that me using it is either a deliberate or incidental salute to the devil. Since you also accuse me of being a "son of Satan" you probably think I do this deliberately.

Perhaps you would like ...[text shortened]... "?

2. Clarify whether you think I'm doing this deliberately as part of my satanic birthright?
    Oh dear this is no place your your hypersensitive sensibilities, I use the abbreviation myself and the idea that anyone should take seriously that LOL means love of Lucifer is simply an indication of how far removed from reality and quite possibly human relations you are.

and don't even attempt your usual moral outrage routine and predictable moralising over other people.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Oct '16 11:201 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    [b]" ... and trying to be as spiteful as possible."

Hmmmmmm...[/b]
    yes indeed, the killjoys it seems are so far removed from reality that any little quip that irks their hypersensitive sensibilities is blown out of all proportion, one dare not light a match near them incase they call the fire services that someone is let loose with a flame thrower.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Oct '16 11:264 edits
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Oh dear this is no place your your hypersensitive sensibilities, I use the abbreviation myself and the idea that anyone should take seriously that LOL means love of Lucifer is simply an indication of how far removed from reality and quite possibly human relations you are.

and don't even attempt your usual moral outrage routine and predictable moralising over other people.
    I think this is a lie by you Robbie; I think you got told it by someone, believed it, used it against me in your usual cheap nasty little way you use biblical personages as a reference from which to throw insults, and only now you have realised it's an internet hoax.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Oct '16 11:28
    yes indeed, the killjoys it seems are so far removed from reality that any little quip that irks their hypersensitive sensibilities is blown out of all proportion, one dare not light a match near them incase they call the fire services that someone is let loose with a flame thrower.
    A self-declared "clown" constantly grumbling about how people don't find him funny is a pretty sad "reality" for your persona to be clinging to.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Oct '16 11:33
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    [b]" ... and trying to be as spiteful as possible."

Hmmmmmm...[/b]
    What do you think was more spiteful? [1] The content of that bizarre abusive and threatening PM you sent me, or [2] the fact that I let many of the regulars here read it? 😉
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Oct '16 11:34
    Originally posted by FMF
    What do you think was more spiteful? [1] The content of that bizarre abusive and threatening PM you sent me, or [2] the fact that I let many of the regulars here read it? 😉
    Now you've done it...
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 Oct '16 11:38
    Originally posted by divegeester

Perhaps you would like ...[text shortened]... "?

Well it could also me 'little old lady' too. Aren't you being a bit oversensitive? Sounds like he was joking, no big deal. Why are you making a mountain out of a molehill?
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Oct '16 11:411 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Well it could also me 'little old lady' too. Aren't you being a bit oversensitive? Sounds like he was joking, no big deal. Why are you making a mountain out of a molehill?
    exactly, they see a fat cat on a fence and call the authorities that there is a panther on the loose. Its hilarious. 😀
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Oct '16 11:471 edit
    why indeed? I have proffered the theory that they are so far removed from normal human relationships that poking fun at them in anyway results in these ludicrous accusations of being spiteful. FMF tried the same thing in another forum and was swiftly reminded that banter is a normal human activity, I still don't think he gets it and that is why they construe everything in this contorted, blown of of proportion, hypersensitive way, its really the most interesting phenomena. How else are we to explain it?
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Oct '16 11:49
    why indeed? I have proffered the theory that they are so far removed from normal human relationships that poking fun at them in anyway results in these ludicrous accusations of being spiteful. FMF tried the same thing in another forum and was swiftly reminded that banter is a normal human activity, I still don't think he gets it and that is why they ...[text shortened]... ontorted, blown of of proportion, hypersensitive way, its really the most interesting phenomena.
    Oh look. More robbie-banter-where-he's-whining-about-people-finding-him-unfunny. 😛
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Oct '16 11:56
    I have proffered the theory...
    I love it when you resort to using "proffered" 😵
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Oct '16 11:56
    Let's ask him shall we.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree