Moves
    13 Sep '11 06:09
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    When jaywill and I have tried to provide truth from the Holy Bible,
    you are cynical in that you think we are being dishonest with you
    and you are qiuck to criticize, even when you don't have any reason
    to do so. You seem to think we have some other motive than to help
    you learn the truth. We have no desire to gain a following so that
    you will pay us your tithes and offerings if that what you think.
    But the post you responded to in which you called me cynical was a reply to karoly and had nothing to do with you or jawill nor did it criticize you or jaywill nor the Bible.

As for your claim that teaching the truth is your motive it seems remarkable that you think you can achieve that aim by knowingly promoting untruths.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Sep '11 06:47
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    No hes dead. Please answer the question.
    If I said 'yes he is', would you believe me that God heals?

I find your religion curious:

You believe in 2 saviours (Jehovah and Jesus) and obviously therefore pray to them both; or do you just ignore one and focus on the other?

You don't believe that either of your saviours can (or will) physically heal people, despite both doing so in scripture over thousands of years of history; Jehovah (LORD) said "I am the Lord that heals you" and Jesus said when asked if he was willing to heal "I am willing". "I am the Lord and I do not change" Mal 3:6.

You talk about faith in god and his word and yet you don't take him at it.

You pray for god's supernatural intervention into people's lives and yet you deny the power of it.

You lambaste atheists for denying god's existence and demanding evidence; and yet you ask me for evidence that god heals, or you will not believe it.
  3. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    13 Sep '11 18:58
    This thread has nosedived into a pool of warm smelly worm feces.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Sep '11 18:59
    Originally posted by trev33
    This thread has nosedived into a pool of warm smelly worm feces.
    Shut-up 'Big Nose'.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 Sep '11 20:10
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    But the post you responded to in which you called me cynical was a reply to karoly and had nothing to do with you or jawill nor did it criticize you or jaywill nor the Bible.

As for your claim that teaching the truth is your motive it seems remarkable that you think you can achieve that aim by knowingly promoting untruths.
    There you go again.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree