can some one help me

can some one help me

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

br

colchester

Moves
15 Apr 06

uh thanks guys

S

Moves
15 Apr 06

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
Just read the stuff that I have posted here, kid, and you'll be just fine. Except for the sarcastic stuff. Or, the stuff where I make fun of ignorant atheists who think they are thinking.

The other stuff, however, will serve you well. Memorize my words (feel free to categorize them into books, and then further decimate them into chapters and verses ...[text shortened]... boiled down to a few farts, as what Tet offered. My sage words of wisdom will serve you well.
I sincerely hope that was one of the aforementioned 'sarcastic stuff' posts...

Hinesville, GA

Moves
15 Apr 06

Originally posted by blk rage
Well im not an atheist but i dont follow religion and i dont understand what I should do once i do leave this world what will happen will i be shunned because i dont follow religion? i dont understand what could be a explanation for suffering. I dont understand how we were brought to were we are today.
but then again i am only 15 so mayb this is just my age showing...
does anyone understand what I mean?
Jesus loves you, and this world is not all there is. There is what comes after - an eternity of hell or an eternity of Heaven. Jesus said I am the Way the Truth and the LIght. No man gets to the Father except through Him. Accept Him today as your Lord and Savior. Ask forgiveness for your sins, and repent... for every day your redemption groweth nigh, and who can stand before the Lion of Judah? Jesus didn't make it difficult to be saved! He made it easier! He sacrificed Himself on the cross so that we only have accept Him as our Savior and gain salvation and mercy from our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I'm a sinner myself, but we are all sinners and fall short the glory of God. Amen? 🙂

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
15 Apr 06

Originally posted by powershaker
Jesus loves you, and this world is not all there is. There is what comes after - an eternity of hell or an eternity of Heaven. Jesus said I am the Way the Truth and the LIght. No man gets to the Father except through Him. Accept Him today as your Lord and Savior. Ask forgiveness for your sins, and repent... for every day your redemption groweth nigh ...[text shortened]... Christ. I'm a sinner myself, but we are all sinners and fall short the glory of God. Amen? 🙂
Prove it.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
15 Apr 06

Originally posted by powershaker
Jesus loves you, and this world is not all there is. There is what comes after - an eternity of hell or an eternity of Heaven. Jesus said I am the Way the Truth and the LIght. No man gets to the Father except through Him. Accept Him today as your Lord and Savior. Ask forgiveness for your sins, and repent... for every day your redemption groweth nigh ...[text shortened]... Christ. I'm a sinner myself, but we are all sinners and fall short the glory of God. Amen? 🙂
There must a special punishment for religious leaders that lure followers with the promise of salvation in exchange for 10% of their salary. Likewise for people like yourself who mislead the uninformed by saying "....so that we only have accept Him as our Savior and gain salvation...".

Can you quote where Christ said that ?

Good works is what will determine who gets salvaton - Matt 25.

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
15 Apr 06

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
The other stuff, however, will serve you well. Memorize my words (feel free to categorize them into books, and then further decimate them into chapters and verses, for ease of organization and future reference) . . .
Also, feel free to post "his" words wherever you like and pretend that they are your own.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
16 Apr 06

Originally posted by telerion
Also, feel free to post "his" words wherever you like and pretend that they are your own.
Who's pretending?

M

Moves
17 Apr 06

Originally posted by blk rage
Well im not an atheist but i dont follow religion and i dont understand what I should do once i do leave this world what will happen will i be shunned because i dont follow religion? i dont understand what could be a explanation for suffering. I dont understand how we were brought to were we are today.
but then again i am only 15 so mayb this is just my age showing...
does anyone understand what I mean?
"Yes There is Hell, Yes There is Evil, Yes There is Karma" by Samael Aun Weor may give you an answer.