1. Joined
    06 Feb '13
    Moves
    12 Jun '13 17:46
    The Canadian minister of defence formally admitted that there aliens living on Earth.

http://www.openminds.tv/aliens-are-visiting-earth-according-to-former-canadian-minister-of-defence-1040/
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Jun '13 17:49
    Originally posted by Tygert
    The Canadian minister of defence formally admitted that there aliens living on Earth.

http://www.openminds.tv/aliens-are-visiting-earth-according-to-former-canadian-minister-of-defence-1040/
    Actually he's a former minister, but still a Canadian of course.
  3. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    12 Jun '13 17:50
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Actually he's a former minister, but still a Canadian of course.
    Maybe he's been watching too many episodes of Stargate SG 1.
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    12 Jun '13 17:52

Unless you are prepared to discuss whether or not these alleged aliens believe in God or otherwise, you are in the wrong forum ๐Ÿ˜€
  5. Joined
    06 Feb '13
    Moves
    12 Jun '13 18:36
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Unless you are prepared to discuss whether or not these alleged aliens believe in God or otherwise, you are in the wrong forum ๐Ÿ˜€
    I'm actually not. Science and spirituality are one and the same thing. Spiritual people believe people are linked by energy. As we learn from science, energy cannot be created or destroyed.
  6. Joined
    09 Nov '12
    Moves
    12 Jun '13 18:55
    I'm actually not. Science and spirituality are one and the same thing. Spiritual people believe people are linked by energy. As we learn from science, energy cannot be created or destroyed.
    I'm trying to remember the name of the logical fallacy where you simply use the same word in back-to-back sentences without any real connection to validate your argument but my mind is failing me at the moment.
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    12 Jun '13 22:251 edit
    Originally posted by Zamboner
    I'm trying to remember the name of the logical fallacy where you simply use the same word in back-to-back sentences without any real connection to validate your argument but my mind is failing me at the moment.
    The theory that energy cannot be destroyed and that we are all made of the same energy has not been refuted by quantum....
  8. Joined
    06 Feb '13
    Moves
    13 Jun '13 05:46
    Originally posted by Zamboner
    Actually it's statistically impossible that we are alone in the universe. There is so much evidence here on Earth that we have been visited by ET's that it is silly to live in denial. How's that for "logical"?
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 Jun '13 05:56
    Actually it's statistically impossible that we are alone in the universe. There is so much evidence here on Earth that we have been visited by ET's that it is silly to live in denial. How's that for "logical"?
    Well, it is clear from the Holy Bible that we have been visited by God's angels and Satan's demons. But there are no evidence that we have been visted by alien beings that live on other planets in the universe.

The Instructor
  10. Joined
    06 Feb '13
    Moves
    13 Jun '13 06:30
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Well, it is clear from the Holy Bible that we have been visited by God's angels and Satan's demons. But there are no evidence that we have been visted by alien beings that live on other planets in the universe.

The Instructor
    Not to sound disrespectful, but I don't believe that the fate of man should not rest on the writings of one book.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 Jun '13 07:09
    Not to sound disrespectful, but I don't believe that the fate of man should not rest on the writings of one book.
    Sorry about that.

The Instructor
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Jun '13 07:40
    Goodness! You actually believe him...
  13. Joined
    06 Feb '13
    Moves
    13 Jun '13 09:08
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Goodness! You actually believe him...
    I do. I know there is no point in debating it... Neither is going to convince the other that their opinion is right so I might as well be light and say when one reveals itself on the morning news sometime soon I'll say I told you so!
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Jun '13 10:27
    I do. I know there is no point in debating it... Neither is going to convince the other that their opinion is right so I might as well be light and say when one reveals itself on the morning news sometime soon I'll say I told you so!
    We're all breathlessly waiting๐Ÿ˜‰

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree