1. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Mar '06 09:291 edit
    which colour shoes do you think are more appropriate to wear for a priest. is it wrong for them to wear any colour apart from black? if you hadn't stopped to notice this is a new day where the 'spirituality' of their shoes can take on a whole new meaning. a funky green... or maybe red one's with blue neon lights down the side. more people will take notice and it could even encourage boy racer's to attend church rather than do wheelies out the front. what is wrong with this i ask?
  2. Joined
    24 Apr '05
    Moves
    26 Mar '06 10:37
    Originally posted by Kaboooomba
    which colour shoes do you think are more appropriate to wear for a priest. is it wrong for them to wear any colour apart from black? if you hadn't stopped to notice this is a new day where the 'spirituality' of their shoes can take on a whole new meaning. a funky green... or maybe red one's with blue neon lights down the side. more people will take notice ...[text shortened]... er's to attend church rather than do wheelies out the front. what is wrong with this i ask?
    In your 'peace out.' thread, didn't darvlay tell you to think before you post?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Mar '06 10:43
    Originally posted by LemonJello
    In your 'peace out.' thread, didn't darvlay tell you to think before you post?
    i did.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree