1. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    24 Sep '07 18:38
    Originally posted by duecer
    Thecontext of that reference is that God does not want married men to masturbate, but rather they be intimate with their wives.

The two are clearly not mutually exclusive.

From a psycological point of view, it might make perfect sense. If a man spends more time choking his chicken and fantasizing about other women, the less likely he will find pleasure with his wife.

And if a man's needs are more than his partner? Psychology has nothing to do with it. I, for example, am quite capable of masturbating regularly and still having constant sexual desire in ample reserve for my partner.

Physical intimacy is essential to a healthy relationship, it involves both partners to be trusting and vulnerable at the same time. That trust and vulnerability will lead to better communication outside of the bedroom.

Absolutely, but that is not precluded by masturbation.
  2. Standard memberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Moves
    24 Sep '07 20:29
    Originally posted by Starrman
    [b]Thecontext of that reference is that God does not want married men to masturbate, but rather they be intimate with their wives.

From a psycological point of view, it might make perfect sense. If a man spends more time choking his chicken and fantasizing about ot ...[text shortened]... unication outside of the bedroom.

Absolutely, but that is not precluded by masturbation.[/b]
    Thecontext of that reference is that God does not want married men to masturbate, but rather they be intimate with their wives.

I don't believe I said that they were, I might have implied that, but merely for arguments sake (original topic)

As for my other point, I don't disagree that one could masturbate regularly, and still have plenty of sexual drive, but rather one might build expectations in ones head that your partner cannot fulfill, thus leading to a less satisfying sex life. Of course this is all conjecture as their are no hard and fast rules about sexuality. I'm merely trying to engage others in an exchange of ideas.
  3. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    24 Sep '07 20:42
    Thecontext of that reference is that God does not want married men to masturbate, but rather they be intimate with their wives. From a psycological point of view, it might make perfect sense. If a man spends more time choking his chicken and fantasizing about other women, the less likely he will find pleasure with his wife. Physical intimacy is essential to a ...[text shortened]... t and vulnerability will lead to better communication outside of the bedroom.

Just a thought.
    That's not the context of the reference. That's an interpretation of the reference.
  4. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    24 Sep '07 20:43
    Originally posted by belgianfreak
    got to love god who makes a disease which lesbians are least likely to catch. Maybe he's just trying to boost their numbers?
    Haha!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree