How frequently do you pray for gb?
    zing!
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Jun '13 09:23
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    zing!
    How frequently do you pray for divegeester?
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Jun '13 09:56
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    What people think and what God knows are two vastly different things. I keep short accounts: I John 1:9 is in play every day. His Approval matters eternally. The approval of an insecure, easily threatened and fickle herd is worthless. Bob
    I'm sure your "short accounts" with the rhp mods will help you in not getting banned for your inappropriate behaviour in future.
  4. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    14 Jun '13 13:192 edits
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I'm sure your "short accounts" with the rhp mods will help you in not getting banned for your inappropriate behaviour in future.
    Within the human realm, respect for temporal authority is the order of the day (irrespective of its real or imagined fairness). Christ, Himself, spelled it out: "Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and unto God the things that are God's" (Matthew 22:21) Just as the Jews were being told to pay taxes to Caesar, Christians are to submit to all legitimate authority on earth. The Red Hot Pawn Ownership and Staff represent an authority in our lives and are no exception.

RHP Membership isn't a right; it's a privilege. Your superciliously smirking implication that Spiritual Status of being in fellowship with God: [all known sins stated once upon each occurrence directly to Him in prayer] may curry favor: "the rhp mods will help you in not getting banned for your inappropriate behaviour in future" is both ridiculous and out of line.
  5. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    14 Jun '13 17:44
    I like the Flintstones but on reading some of the responses I've obviously made an error. Maybe a better thread title might have been less to the point.
    Jesus loves me this I know. It's in a song so it must be true.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Jun '13 18:12
    RHP Membership isn't a right; it's a privilege. Your superciliously smirking implication that Spiritual Status of being in fellowship with God: [all known sins stated once upon each occurrence directly to Him in prayer] may curry favor: "the rhp mods will help you in not getting banned for your inappropriate behaviour in future" is both ridiculous and out of line.
    Well actually it was tongue in cheek, but seeing you get twisted out of shape over it does bring some amusement.

As for "RHP membership being a privilege"' I suggest you take it to Russ' butt spanky.
  7. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    14 Jun '13 19:38

Well actually it was tongue in cheek, but seeing you get twisted out of shape over it does bring some amusement.

As for "RHP membership being a privilege"' I suggest you take it to Russ' butt spanky.
    "Well actually it was tongue in cheek, but seeing you get twisted out of shape over it does bring some amusement. As for "RHP membership being a privilege"' I suggest you take it to Russ' butt spanky." (Divegeester)

"RHP Forum Posting Guide Lines: Overview"

"The forum moderators' objective is to enable enjoyable forum usage. We want an environment where newcomers feel free to post to the forums without fear of being unfairly attacked and where posters don't feel overly-policed.

"We want the Red Hot Pawn forums to be as open as possible. All moderation will be made using best-judgment and will never be used to stifle opinion, so long as such posts remain within the boundaries set out here.

"Moderators have the ability to hide posts, hide threads, move threads to other forums, and place forum bans for varying periods of time on posters continually breaching the posting guidelines.

"Please note that members of the community* are encouraged to use the Alert Moderator link below any post which they believe breaches the guidelines set out here. This will place the post on the moderators' list of posts to review." (Russ & Chris)

* Divegeester, please realize that membership in any group, organization, political party or internet site confers both personal benefits and responsibilities. This fact applies to all members and member/subscribers of Red Hot Pawn. (gb)
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Jun '13 20:46
    [b]"Well actually it was tongue in cheek, but seeing you get twisted out of shape over it does bring some amusement. As for "RHP membership being a privilege"' I suggest you take it to Russ' butt spanky." (Divegeester)

"RHP Forum Posting Guide Lines: Overview"

"The forum moderators' objective is to en ...[text shortened]... s. This fact applies to all members and member/subscribers of Red Hot Pawn. (gb)[/b]
    Troll much.
  9. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    14 Jun '13 22:052 edits

Troll much.
    "An Internet "troll" is a person who delights in sowing discord on the Internet. He (and it is usually he) tries to start arguments and upset people..." (7 minutes reading time wisely invested)

http://web.archive.org/web/20060428091222/http://members.aol.com/intwg/trolls.htm
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Jun '13 22:47
    How frequently do you pray for divegeester?
    How frequently, hmmmm, about as often as I pray for enemies and other people who persecute Jehovahs Witnesses.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Jun '13 07:02
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    How frequently, hmmmm, about as often as I pray for enemies and other people who persecute Jehovahs Witnesses.
    Evasive response but not unexpected.

Do you think I persecute you? How so?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree