1. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    02 Feb '19 08:23
    @divegeester said
    If only this forum was the youth group at your church then perhaps we would all be convinced by you forthright waffling.
    If only...you could think about truth in terms relative to what the Bible says about truth, then maybe you would be able to make a coherent contribution to a discussion about truth.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Feb '19 10:27
    @secondson said
    If only...you could think about truth in terms relative to what the Bible says about truth, then maybe you would be able to make a coherent contribution to a discussion about truth.
    But that is exactly what I do, I believe the bible. But I also recognise that my belief is based on faith and it is subjective.

Have you looked up ‘subjective vs objective’ yet?
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 Feb '19 15:46
    @SecondSon
    Didn't you misspell SecondSin?
  4. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    02 Feb '19 17:23
    @divegeester said
    But that is exactly what I do, I believe the bible. But I also recognise that my belief is based on faith and it is subjective.
    Now you're trying to say faith is subjective.

Provide biblical evidence for that assertion, and since you claim to believe the Bible that shouldn't be too difficult.

But be sure to consult your atheist friend FMF first since he's your Bible instructor and forum debate mentor. You wouldn't want to make the mistake of actually agreeing with what the Bible says.
  5. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    02 Feb '19 17:27
    @sonhouse said
    @SecondSon
    Didn't you misspell SecondSin?
    Maybe, but there are so many to choose from. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Feb '19 22:16
    @secondson said
    Now you're trying to say faith is subjective.
    Dear me Josephw, faith is, by its definition, subjective.

Have you looked up “subjective” in a dictionary yet?
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Feb '19 22:17
    @secondson said
    But be sure to consult your atheist friend FMF first since he's your Bible instructor and forum debate mentor. You wouldn't want to make the mistake of actually agreeing with what the Bible says.
    You seem to be upset by my friendship with FMF Joseph, why is that?
  8. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    02 Feb '19 22:33
    @divegeester said
    Dear me Josephw, faith is, by its definition, subjective.

Have you looked up “subjective” in a dictionary yet?
    Try to remember you're posting in a debate forum. I challenged you to support your assertion with biblical references that prove faith is subjective.

If you can't back your own words, then just shut up.
  9. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    02 Feb '19 22:37
    @divegeester said
    You seem to be upset by my friendship with FMF Joseph, why is that?
    You seem to be subject to illusory perceptions about my emotional state.

Quit being FMF's lackey and think for yourself.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Feb '19 22:56
    @secondson said
    You seem to be subject to illusory perceptions about my emotional state.
    Firstly @josephw, you are the one pretending to have left the site in order to come back as “SecondSon”. What should we read into that little piece of forum bollox?

Secondly @Josephw, you shout your big mouth off about what a big cheese you are in your little church, how you are the “spiritual muscle”. What are we to read into that little insight?

Thirdly @josephw, you continually show up in this forum and accuse other Christians of being unbelievers, of following other god’s, of being ashole, dense and numerous other abusive terms.

You come across as an uptight, emotionally weak, small man who has enjoyed years of being the church loudmouth and thinks he can get respect here by using the same MO. You’re an out of the cereal box unimpressive blowhard religionist.

No illusions, all “objective” old man.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Feb '19 22:57
    @secondson said
    Try to remember you're posting in a debate forum. I challenged you to support your assertion with biblical references that prove faith is subjective.

If you can't back your own words, then just shut up.
    Faith is personal, so how on earth can it be objective. Read up on what these words mean before shooting your mouth off.
  12. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    03 Feb '19 10:35
    @divegeester said
    Firstly @josephw, you are the one pretending to have left the site in order to come back as “SecondSon”. What should we read into that little piece of forum bollox?

Secondly @Josephw, you shout your big mouth off about what a big cheese you are in your little church, how you are the “spiritual muscle”. What are we to read into that little insight?

Thirdly @josephw, ...[text shortened]... out of the cereal box unimpressive blowhard religionist.

No illusions, all “objective” old man.
    You're delusional.

Firstly @FMF, you draw conclusions without objective evidence to prove your assertions.

Secondly @FMF, you pretend to have a mind of your own, but in reality you're a obsequious sycophant of another.

Thirdly @FMF, you're effeminate relative to on topic debate in that your responses are based on emotion and subjectivity, and not on an authentic, genuine and honest objective discourse of inquiry.

Fourthly @FMF, a.k.a @divegeester, you're a phony impersonator of a Christian.
  13. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    03 Feb '19 10:40
    @divegeester said
    Faith is personal, so how on earth can it be objective. Read up on what these words mean before shooting your mouth off.
    You can't follow a thread for chit.

On page one it was about Truth, but, as usual, you lost your ball in the weeds. Frankly, you're unqualified to engage in rational discourse.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Feb '19 10:43
    @SecondSon

What definition of "effeminate" are you using?
  15. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    03 Feb '19 10:59
    @FMF

What definition of "definition" are you using?

Is your real name Bill Clinton?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree