1. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    10 Jan '10 22:42
    Funniest thing i've read in a long time.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=18975616

"We pray about things before we add them to our site," she says. "We live our lives very openly in front of Jesus, so we just kind of pray for direction about which way he would have us go, and I have to be honest with you — he's really surprised us. ... Almost our whole entire 'special order' page has come about from that."

Genius.
  2. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    11 Jan '10 10:10
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Funniest thing i've read in a long time.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=18975616

"We pray about things before we add them to our site," she says. "We live our lives very openly in front of Jesus, so we just kind of pray for direction about which way he would have us go, and I have to be honest with you — he's really surpris ...[text shortened]... . Almost our whole entire 'special order' page has come about from that."

Genius.
    i am at work and i don't feel i should clik on a link like that but from the title of the thread and from the excerpt you gave i would have to say these guys are much more decent than falwell or what that dik is called and in fact more decent than any televanghelist that ever asked for money from his sheep viewers.

at least these guys are giving someone an orgasm 😀 which is a rare thing for the uptight doodz who would buy them. there was on televanghelist who asked for money to buy a private jet because the lord jesus (praise him) doesn't want him to walk. yes, the same jesus that walked the length of judeea until his feet (or at least his apostle's) bleed wants the televanghelist to fly in style.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree